CAR CRASH W/ A FRIEND

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CAR CRASH W/ A FRIEND

Post by dani on Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:44 pm

I had a dream that i was driving in a a white pick up truck with my friend Kymberlee (she's a christian sister). I was the passenger, she was actually driving and she had her 18 month old in the back seat. We were driving really fast. We went around a corner too fast and almost rolled the car. We went around another corner and we did roll the car. I must have been unconscious for a while because when i came to we were surrounded by paramedics. They were asking me if i was ok----and I was fine. Kymberelee was already up and walking around--she was fine--and the baby was fine.

Does anybody know what crashes in dreams mean? I have heard that it could mean the end of one thing and the beginning of another---

Any insight would be great!!! Danielle

dani

View user profile http://Mobivalet.com/ OC-Recruitng.com

Back to top Go down

Re: CAR CRASH W/ A FRIEND

Post by lola21st on Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:00 pm

Cars often represent our lives, our life direction. Some people believe that it can also represent a ministry but I see this as our own personal one, not a church or group ministry. Car crashes can be both literal or symbolic. If it's symbolic, it could represent a collision, i.e., conflict. In the case of this dream, the other thing that's noteworthy is that it was going around the corner too fast that caused the accident, i.e, she lost control.

It may be that your friend makes unwise decisions that impact you but the message is that you'll all be fine.

Please pray about this though as these are only my thoughts. flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top