Riding my bike!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Riding my bike!!!

Post by Angelwings on Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:41 pm

Forgive me...this is a little lengthy......

I was at an event (don't know what it was) but it was over and everyone was leaving. There were lots of people and I was with my husband, and I believe some of my family too.

Scene change:
We were all at a restaurant (my family). Not everyone was there yet. The restaurant staff set up a big table for all of us to sit together. When I saw the table...it was not that big and the chairs were so close together side by side. I didn't see how we would have any elbow space. I was annoyed by this and asked if there was any way they could add a small table so we can spread out the chairs. I don't remember anyone telling me NO, but apparently it was not possible. I thought about how uncomfortable it would be eating that close together with no elbow room.

The server brought us the bill. At this point, we haven't even ordered our food....we were still waiting for others to arrive. But the server gave us a bill showing how much it was going to cost us. The bill had 124.70 written 4 times (or five, can't remember)...that told me that it was 124.70 for each person to eat. I thought that was crazy.
Then my mother and my father showed up. (my father in real life passed away 25 years ago) I went and spoke to them and told them how much it was going to cost to eat there. They agreed that it was too much. Then I had the idea of us leaving (just my immediate family) and eating somewhere cheaper like Chilli's restaurant (restaurant in real life). My father agreed and said "I am not a 124.70 type of guy". So my mother, father, one of my older brothers, my younger brother and I got in an SUV and left. I remember walking to the SUV feeling so happy that my mother and father were back together.

Scene change:
I was riding a bike and my older brother was with me. I didn't see if he was on his own bike or if he was on the bike with me but I know he was there. I wanted to show him the road/street I once rode before but with my younger brother. This scene seemed familiar to me. Like I had experienced it before. The road/street I was looking for was a steep hill with a straight road. And it seemed like I wanted to show my older brother how fun & easy it was to ride this road/street. I couldn't seem to find this road, everytime I thought I found it, I realized it wasnt the one....it just resembled it.
The roads were wide open but to ride on it was different. There were tracks on the road that were just wide enough for the tire of the bike to fit.

Scene change:
I found the road/street. I was at the top of it and started to ride down. It was straight and as I rode down I started to pick up speed. I felt like this was the road I was looking for and it was familiar to me. My older brother was no longer with me. For a second I was really happy riding on this road, it was fun going really fast down this hill. But then the road very quickly changed, it was not a gradual change. The road went from straight to a very complex maze type road. It was hard to ride it now because of how the tracks were just wide enough for the tires to fit in....it was a tight fit and the road had sharp turns making it hard to turn. I immediatly thought of my younger brother, the one I had supposedly rode with on this street.

Scene change:
I was riding my bike looking for my younger brother. I went to a neighborhood where he should have been. It wasn't a house...I was just searching the neighborhood. But he wasn't there. Someone told me he wondered off. I felt bothered by this. I was concerned for him and continued to look for him. I felt like I was close by to him but I could not get him in my sights clearly. He seemed lost.

the end

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Riding my bike!!!

Post by Angelwings on Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:29 pm

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:35 pm

Hmmmm....maybe you know the way and are to show your brother? Is he saved or has he been back sliding from the Lord?

angelwingz

View user profile http://heavenlyrevelations.spruz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:52 pm

My younger brother has been going through so much for a long time. He was strung out on drugs really bad last year....really bad. Before thanksgiving he went to a christian rehab and was doing so awesome and I felt like I found my brother again. I have 4 brothers but the other three are older, he's the youngest and we are the closest. The past few months he's been going to church but we know he's using off and on again. All the signs are there. One week he's ok then he'll have a really bad week, back and forth. He's been going through this for a few years. But last year, we thought, was when he was at his worse.
We use to talk SO MUCH! I have shared so much with him. I felt like he was FINALLY free of this mess. I feel like I've said everything I have to say to him, all I can do is pray. He sometimes won't call me, and I know its because he's up to no good.

Last edited by Angelwings on Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:55 pm

Oh, the last part of my dream reminds me of the days when I was a teenager. He started getting into partying when he was around 14 years old. He use to run away from home to go party.
I use to take my moms car in the middle of the night to go find him. I would drive around his friends neighborhoods...going house to house looking for him to take him home.
Hmmmm....maybe you know the way and are to show your brother? Is he saved or has he been back sliding from the Lord?

did you mean my older brother or younger?

Last edited by Angelwings on Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : question)

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:16 pm

The one who needs you..i think its your younger brother..the one your close to....when I get dreams like this I know God is fixing to do something or use me in a way that will get through to somebody. Keep your eyes fixed on Jesus ..... Just a thought and I am sure you have said everything you have to say to him, thats why God's movin on in girl!!! Praise God....Jesus sees what we can not and i believe Jesus is gonna be using you to get to the rest of your brothers well, mainly the one your close to.

Just my thoughts...
Keep me posted

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:24 pm

Thank You soooo much. I'm going to take this seriously and spend some one on one with the Lord in regards to that part of the dream. I had a feeling God is revealing something to me about my brother....something besides the obvious, you know?

Do you have any thoughts on the first part? at the restaurant? That part seems symbolic but I can't put my finger on it. I'm not going to focus to much on it, but I will pray on it. I know little by little, in time, it will be revealed.

Blessings

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:26 am

family gathering, restaurant - eating - feeling annoyed - no elbow room - "I thought about how uncomfortable it would be eating that close together
with no elbow room."
ok - heres what i THINK - WHENEVER I HAVE DREAMS OF EATING IT USUALLY MEANT DIGESTING GODS WORD.

LET ME PUT IT TO YOU THIS WAY...IF IT HAD BEEN MY DREAM...I WOULD THINK THAT MAYBE THE LORD IS TRYING TO GIVE ME A HEADS UP ABOUT A FAMILY MEMBER AND IT MIGHT BE UNCOMFORTABLE(OR YOU JUST MIGHT BE FLAT OUT ANNOYED WITH THIS PERSON) COULD IT be the no elbow room is he wont let you get a word in??? (a heated discussion) if so you need to know the Lord is with you and is guiding you. He already has your answer, its him. Please keep me informed.....God bless you girl!!!

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:09 pm

thats interesting. I will definitly pray about that.
thank you angelwingz

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:15 pm

no problem angelwingS (he he) how long ago was this dream? my dreams usually unfold within 2- 4 days....

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:31 pm

I had this dream sunday night. I haven't had a dream unfold that quickly...wow!

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:38 pm

LOL yeah i usually i dont know what they mean until after or during the unfolding or manifestations..... oh well we live and learn right? let me know what happens .....

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:28 pm

so far, my dreams seem to be more of a message and not so much of something to come. I know I have had those kinds of dreams...and they have manifested mostly a month after the dream. But than again, I just started paying attention more to my dreams and keeping a journal.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:07 am

Thats so cool....I hear ya, i get a mixture of both, still figuring some out, haaaa

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:24 pm

Same here!
Something has come up that has annoyed me with my brother.

But I feel like there is still so much more to this dream. I know in time God will reveal the whole message to me.

My father.....I haven't dreamt of my father in years.
The bike....I actually never saw the bike, but I knew I was riding one.

Anyway, My brother needs lots of prayers right now!

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:27 am

i will be praying for your brother....i had a dream once i was riding a bike.....and i noticed my clothes were bigger...for me it meant some time of growth but i also had a feeling of freedom in that dream....someone once told me too ..sometimes when we dream of our earthly father it could actually be just that or our heavenly father...God will show you truth in your spirit..... all of this just causes confusion then toss it....hope it helps you some, keep digging because thats what God wants you to do....dig deeper in Him, He will show you :) I am praying for your brother. Be Blessed.

Last edited by lola21st on Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : website guideline - no dreambook references)

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:14 am

Thank you Twin

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:33 am

ha ha your welcome twin!!!! (i still get a kick out of our screen names haaaa)

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:39 pm

anyone else have any thoughts to add?

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by musicalstars2001 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:43 am

Just wanted to say that I totally agree with the suggestions from angelwingz about your brother. :)

musicalstars2001

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:58 am

thank you musicalstars2001

WingZ, you mentioned how sometimes through dreams you knew when God was going to use you. I've never experienced that before.

There are things going on with my brother and I've been praying for him but I haven't heard any other words from the Lord.
I talked to him briefly yesterday and I was lost for words.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:45 am

You have to start somewhere...now that you are paying more attention to your dreams you will learn more about how God will speak to you and how He will guide you through a dream. Also I never experienced it before either, until I experienced it,lol. Does that make sense?

Be still and know That I am God. Psalm 46:10 -

Be patient, while waiting, it will surely come.

let me go back and read your dream again.....will right back later if anything new comes to me. Be blessed..God is with you and is in control of everything as He is constantly working : )

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:06 am

yes, that does make sense.

Thank you Wingz for the encouraging words!

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by angelwingz on Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:58 am

You are welcome

angelwingz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:41 am

Sponsored content