Buying Vitamins

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Buying Vitamins

Post by singtotheking on Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:18 am

I was shopping at Walmart and was in the nutrition section. I was looking at different kinds of nutrition bars. A lady comes up to me and says "Can I help you find anything?" ... I said "I need to buy some vitamins" ... but I didn't know what kind of vitamins I came in for. She says "I think I know what kind". She comes back and holds up a box of Viactiv Calcium Chews for Women. She says "Is this what your looking for?" I looked at her and said "Yes, I think that's the one".

The box had the color purple on it.

Last edited by singtotheking on Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left out one little detail)

singtotheking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Buying Vitamins

Post by lola21st on Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:42 am

This dream could be taken both literally and symbolically - you may literally be buying and/or in need of vitamins in the future if not now. Symbolically, you may be in need of building up, strengthening up. Does this sound like anything going on in real life?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by singtotheking on Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:38 pm

I would have to say both are true.

LITERALLY - I haven't taken care of myself when it comes to calcuim. I've had lower back problems in the past and last year I was out for 6 weeks... 38 is to young to have back problems.

SYMBOLLICALLY - I'm having a hard time getting into the Word right now. Lately when I have been in it, its like my mind is jello/mush and I'm having a hard time retaining anything I read. There has been so many things happening in our church, that the Holy Spirit is just grieving. I feel beaten down. I want that fire back, I've asked the Lord to bring me back. I prayed again last night for that and I was shown this dream.

singtotheking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top