Repost: Swollen Gums

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost: Swollen Gums

Post by singtotheking on Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:56 am

I can't remember all of my dream, just little bits, but the one picture I do remember is...

I was asked to speak or talk about something. I am now in a bathroom looking in the mirror, but looking at just my mouth. I opened it up and on the left side of my mouth I saw my gums swollen and part of my gum covering a little bit over one of my tooth-molars. I was being called by someone saying I needed to get going. I said "I can't... where is my Dad? I need to show him I won't be able to talk till the swelling has come down"... I think I also rinsed my mouth with water.

singtotheking

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Repost: Swollen Gums

Post by Josue Tortola on Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:00 pm

I think this has to do with something that you want to say but you donīt have the courage to do it...itīs something that you are avoiding to say but you know it has to be said....it seems to me that itīs something private...this is denoted by the place that you are...the bathroom.
With love!!! Josue Tortola.
P.S. I havenīt finished the accuracy test.

Last edited by Josue Tortola on Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Josue Tortola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:40 pm

This is not an interpretation, but a bit of knowledge to help you as you ponder over this dream with the Lord. In real life, you are probably aware that the problem you actually described is real. This can happen for a couple of reasons, namely infection or injury. If it's infection, it's b/c bacteria have breached a line of defense, found a place to harbor and grow. If it's injury, not only do you have a localized wound with resulting inflammation, but you again have a place for potential infection because the body's primary defense (skin/gums) have been breached. And of course, the rinsing with water alone can flush out bacteria. If you add salt, then you are changing a number of factors in the wound environment making it less bacteria friendly. Finally - the molars are teeth you get at ages 6 and 12 (roughly) and then the third molar is the wisdom tooth. Their function is to chew.
OK - so now you've got the science. The nuts and bolts. A couple of questions to pose back to you:
Do you have a wound or injury that's been left to inflame, grow, or fester?
Is there anything that's keeping you from "chewing" or "feeding" on the Word of God?
Is there a cleansing God would like to do? You may or may not even know an answer to that question. That's the grace of our God. He's never harsh! Sometimes I don't even know that something needed to be cleansed.
By all means, do NOT post a reply to these questions. These are for your own personal, prayerful reflection with God. The answer may be "no" on all these. None the less, they are great questions for all of us to pose in prayer from time to time, are they not?

I have not done the accuracy test. I am an RN - the above information is factual as far as science knows it to be today. Blessings to you!

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:15 pm

Swollen gums are usually caused by some type of infection or is a symptom of a larger problem. The molars are the teeth that really break down food so that we're able to swallow and digest food. Is it possible that there are 'unclean' things that are in you that are causing the infection (not accusing you of engaging in sin, 'unclean' meaning worldy things/thought processes/stress) that prevents you from being able to properly chew on (spiritual) food, i.e., the Word? The good news is that you're in the right room to rid yourself of these things (bathroom), you're seeking God (which is who I think your Dad represents in this dream), and you have the right remedy which is to rinse your mouth with water, the water representing the Living Water that can purify and sanctify and transform you so that you can do what you've been asked to do, you won't have to hold back any longer.

Does this sound like anything going on in real life? Please pray on what's been said.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:18 pm

I didn't see RnestseekR's response when I posted...sounds like confirmation? flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:18 am

Lola - Thanks! I needed your confirmation.
SingtotheKing: Be encouraged; there are two bright spots to this dream. 1.) God loves you enough to pay attention to all of you, even the stuff we wish wasn't there or that keeps us from being all that we can be. He doesn't want to just leave you alone. He loves you! 2.) In comparison, this thing in the mouth isn't as bad as something that requires surgery or antibiotics or amputation. A sore in the mouth is the best place to have a sore. It's a moist environment w/ saliva that has a pH perfectly balanced for healing. God provides his gentle washing via the Holy Spirit. He has a plan and a purpose for you! Believe it! Your name is being called by the Most high King! Does it get any more exciting than that????

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:35 pm

Amen! thumbs

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:05 am

Sponsored content