Not reaccuring dreams.....dreams with the same themes!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Not reaccuring dreams.....dreams with the same themes!!

Post by Angelwings on Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:48 am

It seems as if I've had a few dreams with the same message....but different in context. I feel like those dreams relate to a situation that has passed and I have moved on from. And my question is.....

Why am I still having dreams about this situation?

God gave me a word to move on and I did that. I've removed myself from the issue. Since then, I've had two more dreams that seem related to the issue. I have no doubts that I did what God wanted me to do.

Is it possible to have dreams about passed issues that have been resolved because it is still in your mind, and in your thoughts?

How do I know if that is the case or if God is bringing it up again for a reason?

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Not reaccuring dreams.....dreams with the same themes!!

Post by redeeminglove on Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:45 pm

Hi Angelwings,

Since I do not know the scenario, issues surrounding the dreams, I would say this:

How do you feel during the dreams?

God may be telling you He is proud and encouraging you for obeying Him, even if it was difficult and not fun. :)

or

Is there any unforgiveness, resentment, negative feelings in your heart/mind? He may be encouraging you for obedience and also just showing you certain heart conditions that He wants to free you of. :)
God gives me recurring/similar dreams about heart conditions all the time. There may be anger or resentment in a area of my life that although I do not notice it, it plays out in my actions when surrounded by the things that bring to me the negative feelings. He's so gracious and understanding. I would just encourage you to pray and ask the Lord to show you if there is anything He wants to cleanse you of that you are not aware of and guidance on how to do so. :)

One verse in the Bible that has really been helping me is 2 Timothy 1:7 "God has not given us a spirit of fear, but a spirit of power and love and of a sound mind."

I hope this helps some.

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:45 pm

Aaaah, Thank you Emily,
Those are VERY good points. I really think I should pray, like you said, and ask God to cleanse me. I have not done that. I really felt a weight lifted off of me once I knew what God wanted me to do. But you bring up a good point about those hidden feelings.
I will take this to the Lord.

Blessings

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top