View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by judithraine on Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:44 am

Hi there! I'm obviously new to this forum and have joined as I am seeking discernment on two significant dreams I have had which I believe have great relevance to my life at the present moment. I shall, if that's okay with you, post them separately, and would be most grateful for any insight offered...

In the first, I was back in the home I shared with my late husband. The house (in "real life") had a small study area off the main bedroom, which had a stable door in the left hand wall (looking outwards) and the front wall was all windows. In the dream, these windows were actually French doors, and it was night and I called my dogs in so I could lock up. As they came in, I noticed a strange dog with them - a large, ever so friendly Rotweiler who I didn't find threatening at all, but which I somehow knew didn't belong. I put the visitor out very firmly then locked the doors.

The stable door was open (the top half) and I went to close it, except it was now bright glorious sunshine outside, although inside was effectively "night". Through this door (as per the way it actually was) I could look out onto a grassed area that ran alongside the driveway, which sloped gently down to the gate. As I went to close the door, I saw three or four figures which I can only describe as mercenaries, all standing on the grassed area just outside the house. My reaction was fear, I can recall that very clearly, and my first instinct was to close and lock the door. But then I noticed that they weren't looking at me at all. In fact I might as well have not even been there. They stood looking down towards the gate. I then saw a person come to the gate and actually open it. I'm not at all sure who, as it wasn't anyone I recognised, except that I knew I wanted them to come in. They stood in the gate and looked up at the house, then saw the "mercenaries" and turned and left.

I recall extreme disappointment at this point, which was just before I woke.

this is the first dream of the two, and it's vividness, and the fact that I can recall every detail, makes me absolutely certain that it has great significance.

Thank you for your time, and for this site.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum