I was a Fictional Character with Animosity Towards Jesus.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I was a Fictional Character with Animosity Towards Jesus.

Post by +<>< on Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:03 am

I'm not sure how popular "Winx Club" is, but I dreamed I was the teenage fairy Bloom. She is a fairy of fire-all of her attacks are of fire-and is the strongest fairy in the "magic dimension" since her power is derived from the "Great Dragon" deity. She also attends Alfea, a school for fairies, with her friends, who take courses on their powers, magic, spells, and the like.

For more information, read: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloom_(Winx_Club)

I dreamed that I was Bloom and was alive with Jesus, but during the Renaissance. (Possibly relative to the European "Witchhunts?"-I'm not a history buff.) My dream was mainly in 1st-person, but it mostly involved my own vivid thoughts as Bloom. I believe I was in 3D as well, and there is a 3D version of Bloom in the "Winx Club" movies (which are entirely 3D unlike the cartoon series). I was trying to avoid encountering Jesus because I dreaded that He would consider me a witch, publicly make everyone opposed to me, and remove my powers. I remember even being angry and hateful towards Him. I actually didn't meet Jesus, and I was very relieved that I didn't. However, I didn't feel good about the whole experience.

I actually really love Jesus, but I do fear that He could reject me. I've been harshly criticized and rejected by other people, and I'm very used to disappointment, loss, and breakdown. (I lost my dedication to my dreams of entering the medical field someday because not much can really be done for most diseases/conditions. I lost friends in relationships due to offense and my mother to pancreatic cancer. (Many people have made me feel trashy with their words. Maybe much of the negative things I was told about myself cause me to feel as debased as if I was labeled a "witch?" Furthermore, witches operate inversely of fairies in "Winx Club," so much so that fairies would take strong offense at being called a "witch.") My overall health isn't good, and I neglected my body worse than most people by not caring enough about it-I cared more about other things that definitely weren't as important after realizing this too late.) Therefore, I don't have confidence in much at all. My answer to "Are you going to be in Heaven someday?" is "I'm not totaly sure." I think "Winx Club" is cool, but I know that stuff isn't real.

Thanks for any input on this.

+<><

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I was a Fictional Character with Animosity Towards Jesus.

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:20 am

Good morning,

Let me ask you this? Just answer to yourself. You do not have to respond. Did you confess that you were a sinner? Did you confess that you need Jesus to save you from yourself? Did you tell Jesus you wanted him as your Lord and Savior? Do you believe that he died for your sins and the sins of all mankind? Do you believe that he rose again and is now seated in heaven on the right side of God the Father? If you answer is yes (and I do believe it is ) then you are saved. Nothing can now take you from the Lord. You are his and you will be with him in heaven when you die. It says in the word to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. Don't believe the enemy. He wants you to think you are not saved.....you are! Stand on it! Believe it! Jesus would not say it if it were not true. In John 3:16 it says: For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not parish but have eternal life. I pray you are encouraged by this. The Lord must certainly have placed a high calling on your life for you to get such lies from the enemy. I pray the Lord cut off the enemy in your life and make you a mighty warrior for him.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

question?

Post by karen on Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:39 pm

Winx, ????

Is there something you 'feel or sense' on the INSIDE of you, that is antagonistic towards Jesus?

If you do, then I ask...Do you think that those feelings are really yours?

K

Last edited by karen on Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : interesting that I called you winx)

karen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: "question?"

Post by +<>< on Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:22 pm

I think my fear of disappointment through breakdown and loss are partly from myself because of many things that have happened in my life. As a result, I'm afraid of rejection and harsh criticism from Jesus. I figure if so many people could be negative towards me, then how could He be any different? I recognize that some of my feelings and dreams could be caused by demonic forces. Yet, I wonder why Satan and demons can have so much power over our lives, even if we're oblivious to it going on?

+<><

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:17 pm

Hi,

Well we may be oblivious in the natural but are we in the spiritual? We should be able to recognize it in the spirit. I understand about being afraid of rejection. I am one who had to overcome rejection. I used to think that God could not love me because I was rejected. Why would he want someone who was rejected and tossed aside. He can be different because he is different. He is the one who went to the prostitute and told the people, "Let the one who sinless cast the first stone". He did not condemn her but rather told her to sin no more. I could site you many examples in the word but time does not permit me. The Lord went to the cross and took all the pain and suffering we have and bore it on the cross so we could be free from the hand of the enemy. The enemy wants you to believe that God could not possibly be different than the rest of the people in the world. But then again he is not of this world. He is God. He loves us no matter what. Satan has power because we give it to him. Because we do not stand and fight knowing that we are Victors in Christ Jesus who died and paid the penalty for us. He became the ransom for us. If we know the Lord then he will give us the Helper (the precious Holy Spirit) who will lead us into all truth. That way satan can't sneak up on us and surprise us. Can I get an ?

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

You're on God's heart

Post by karen on Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:34 am

I think my fear of disappointment through breakdown and loss are partly from myself because of many things that have happened in my life. As a result, I'm afraid of rejection and harsh criticism from Jesus. I figure if so many people could be negative towards me, then how could He be any different? I recognize that some of my feelings and dreams could be caused by demonic forces. Yet, I wonder why Satan and demons can have so much power over our lives, even if we're oblivious to it going on?

Hi Winx, (new member)

I wanna say a few things, as I feel I have an interpretation for your dream. But first lets go over some basics.

Fear, disppointment, rejection, fear of rejection, fear of more loss, fear of bad things repeating again in your life.

It can kind of reach a point where one dare not look up, dare not hope and not reach for anything good in life, because then we won't risk more hurt, pain and disappointment. Do you know what I mean?

Can you see a recurring theme here?

Fear, loss of hope and not living your life. I mean truly living.

Now, I don't know if you have a bible, but there is a great online one called www. biblegateway.com that you could use if not, seeing as you have access to the internet.

John 10:10 says that the Devil came for one purpose. To steal, kill and destroy. That is his one assignment against you personally, against your family, against your life. He is the Spoiler. Look over your life, can you see that pattern emerge as you look back?

Jesus says in the very SAME verse, "I came that you, may have LIFE, and that you may have it more abundantly". [the Amplified word for abundantly, is IN ABUNDANCE, TO THE FULL, & OVERFLOWING - with ALL things good!]

The word LIFE in John 10:10 is the Greek word zoe (pronounced zo ee). That word means, the life that is inside of God that makes God, God. His very essence of being. Well, more like, Almighty God's very essence, which is all things good.

The first part of John 10:10 is describing the effects of the curse. Jesus is describing the Blessing for mankind. God's original blueprint.

Which one Winx do you prefer, and would you like to receive it?

Now that truly is a description of the Blessing! What God wants you to receive and believe and live in with Him day to day, minute to minute, hour by hour. He wants to be with you when the storms of life hit, knowing His goodness in the midst of those storms.

Because you have become used to thinking a certain way, because of the circumstances of life, it may seem difficult to lay hold of the REAL TRUTH in your thinking, which is in the above verse.

So you need to renew your thinking. Romans 12:1-2 Pay particular attention to verse 2 which says, "And do not be conformed ...
{shaped, moulded, don't adopt and take on the negative thinking that the Devil wants you to receive}

...to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God."

Now His will for you is good. ALWAYS. You can choose to believe that, or disbelieve it. That starts with you reading those verses to yourself. Mulling them over in your heart and head. Turn them over in your thoughts.

Then decide. Decide as an act of your will, what you would like to believe, irrespective of what has gone on in your life. Irrespective of what things look like.

Then once your heart is made up. Pray a very simple prayer out loud. Like, "Jesus, I don't know how You can say this verse to me and for it to be true? John 10:10, but I WANT it to be true in my life. I don't know HOW You can do it. HOW You can make my life better? Or even IF You would do it for ME?

I WANT to believe You. So now, as an act of my will, by cold faith I choose to believe what You have said. Help me, and make this come true for me." Amen

Now don't try planning, and figuring and trying to work out how He will do it, but I assure you HE IS!

I am praying for you, and I am sure Dove is.

I want to say that, when I couldn't believe things for me personally, I used to think that God would 'do it for others, but not for me'. Do you know what I mean?

Then I became aware of a voice in my own head. It would always say..."I can't" In EVERY situation. So I decided to change that, every time I heard myself thinking it. I would turn it around and say, I can.

I can, I can. You will be surprised how many people hear the same voice inside and don't challenge it.

As for rejection, Winx. One day in a dreamlike vision, I was sitting in a gutter at the side of a busy road. It was obviously dirty and dusty sitting there on the edge of the kerb. I was 31 years old at the time. I felt so ashamed, worthless and like such a low life that no-one could truly care for me. That was my inner reality.

Guess what? Jesus appeared and sat down to my left, right next to me in the gutter. Nothing dramatic. He just met me where I was. We talked without words. I told Him that I wanted to be saved. He simply listened. A few weeks later, I was saved, rather dramatically.

He NEVER makes you feel like crap! Never. You wait and see.

God bless you sweets!

K

Last edited by karen on Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:18 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

karen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:26 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top