mixed up family/sexual dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mixed up family/sexual dream

Post by juewls davis 777 on Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:05 am

I had a strange dream. Please someone help me to understand it. I was in a girls bedroom with a few other people. Her floor began to flood and she was upset, gathering her belongings to save them. The water in her room became wee and I was helping to clean it up. Then we went downstairs into the kitchen and she became a woman. We were all talking about how many children we all had. There was lots of new people coming and talking. I was then in a place out of my head on drink and drugs, along came a man and we began to talk and kiss. I remember I had known him before and liked him. He was odd and the relationship seemed odd. I went into the shower to discover that I had a penis, that was very large and erect. It was sore on the end and hurting me because it was so large. I was trying to hide it and ashamed of it. I also had a vagina. Then I was standing in a que of a kind. My old churches pastors wife was behind me with red lipstick on looking young and beautiful and happy, In front of me were two other elder christian women. They were asking me for my eldest sons baby record book. I couldn't remember where it was. Then the pastors wife behind me remembered she had it in her bag. The lady in front wanted it so she could buy my son something. Every time I tried to engage in the conversation they totally ignored me. They just went over my head about my son and his baby book!(my mother raised my eldest son who is 24 now as I was 15 when he was born) Then I was in a cave type room with my mum. She had her mobile phone on the chair. My son was calling "Nan, Nan, Nan" She wouldn't talk to him and just freaked out, smashing the place up and screaming. That is all I can remember. Thanks for reading. Julie.

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: mixed up family/sexual dream

Post by dreamster on Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:05 am

hav u eva felt that u shood hav beena boy,,or did ur mom wanta boy?? D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by juewls davis 777 on Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:13 am

Hi dreamster, thanks for replying. No my mum didn't want a boy........... Don't know about my father? I do feel like a strong leader and have problem's letting a man lead me. I don't think I should have been a boy as such! I feel stronger than a lot of women I know. I am pretty, like a female, so everyone tells me! I have the outward apperance of a female but the inner strength of a man. I feel like a warrier. I don't want to be a woman under a man that I know! I don't want to be a man tho!

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:42 am

ok im ing that perhaps u may be embaressed of ur strength perhaps,or standing out as a leader,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:52 am

im wondering if u will minista 2 a woman who had an embaressing past event, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:03 pm

Sponsored content