young men being rounded up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

young men being rounded up

Post by dove624 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:10 am

I had this dream this morning.

I should add, I did some spiritual warfare prayers because of an earlier dream (posted earlier and figured maybe it was self explanatory), and so felt none of the unclean spirit around.

I dreamed it was night time.
There was a young man who was a runaway who the police were looking for, I didn't know who it was.
I was standing by the corner near my house(this was a dream house, not
my real house, in another neighborhood, not my own. It only looked
vaguely familiar as it reminded me somewhat of my neighborhood I grew up
in in NY). I didn't really understand what was going on. There were
police, dogs and searchlights, and I saw there were more then just one
the police were looking for, a whole group of boys and I saw my son
was among them. He
was with his best friend. His friend was the runaway. I didn't
understand what was going on. I said to the police, 'leave my son alone,
my son is not a runaway' to the police, and I called him to get away
from his friend because his friend was being hunted. He came to me, very
angry I called him away. It was THEN, that I saw the group was all the young men in
both his youth groups. My son is part of two of them(one is his best friends
who is Evangelical, and the other is our own, and we are Catholic).They
were all being hunted. He was very very thin and he had a wound
on his head, which looked red, maybe bleeding. I saw that they caught his
friend, and my son was emphatically telling me I was on the wrong side, that he
belonged with his friends. But I saw what they were doing to the boys.
He couldn't go with them, I said. They were wrapping them in bodybags, in large garbage bags. I covered my
face because I didn't want to see this happening, but his friend was yelling to
me to uncover my eyes, to look, but I couldn't, and I suddenly heard the
the Arabic call to prayer, and awoke with 'Alla ha Akbar' echoing in my
head....

Now I feel like crying.

I really
don't understand. And I usually am able to know my own
dreams. Is this a 'fear for my son' dream, or a prophesy, or someone else?

I HAVE been praying for the persecuted Christians around the world.

dove624

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: young men being rounded up

Post by ditte3 on Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:34 am

Hi
I have not taken the accuracy test yet.

Very interesting and scary dream.

I'm going to pray about it.

God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:14 am

Dove, is your son deployed to Iraq or Afghanistan? If he is I would pray for his safety and that of his battalion!

Other than that, yeah, I had a dream that made me realize that it is by Islam that we will be persecuted. Since that dream I have been doing some studying on what muslims believe about Jesus, Israel, Christians and even the coming again of the Messiah. It's not good...

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

My first impression

Post by karen on Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:33 am

Dove, this is just how your dream struck me when I just read it. Just ideas at the mo. I will pray/meditate on it and see what God says.

but just for now, I was thinkin of gangs. NY connection made me think of that.

Then I thought of how young men get drawn into them. (false families) I then thought of Islam as a gang, that takes men in their youth/teenage years.

Yes Islam is a counterfeit, but still these young men are family to mankind. Abe's seed from Hagar.

Like any gang member they are led away captive for all the wrong reasons, into something violent and greater than themselves, and it gets bloody.

It is easy to forget who they really are. They ARE sons. Potential sons. (won't go into all of that, as they haven't entered into their covenant of promise thru Jesus - long subject)

God said He would bless them, and the Arabic nations are blessed whether they realise it or not.

Sarah's son is of promise, and Hagar's sons have to enter through the promise the same way we did. Into Jesus.

I feel led to tell you the following...
In 2005 God told me to go to Turkey. I obeyed and went alone to Istanbul and toured Troy, Ephesus and the battlefields of Gallipoli.

At Gallipoli over 250, 000 young men on both sides died in that war, over the tiniest piece of ground that they gained. Our Turkish guide was a retired naval expert whose specialty was that battle. He was moving and passionate in his exposition, and had a great sense of humour too!

Yet something strange was happening to me. I was aware of it.

I DID NOT, COULD NOT shed a tear. I started to get concerned at my non reaction to what I was seeing and hearing throughout the guided tour. I couldn't understand, as I am imaginative an usually compassionate? But my heart was stone cold? {Why am I telling you all of this in connection with your dream?)

Then it happened...Oh my dear God! I burst into tears at the burial site of young Turkish men. Not the Anzacs, (who are the Canadian. Australian, English, American combined forces) burial sites leading up to it.

I wept from my belly, from my innermost being and could not stop. It came from the very core of my being. I knew it was God on the inside of me.

It was then that Jesus explained to me, that before I could go to the place I had been interceding for, geo-politically, I had to drop the prejudice in my thinking. [prejudice which I didn't know I had BTW]

I asked what prejudice? He said, "Against Turkish Muslims. I must love them as Jesus loves them".

Do you know, I weep as I tell you this, even now? That same Spirit of weeping is still alive in me now, a gift from Yeshua.

My point is...

Dove, you have been praying, interceding.

I ask you? Is God shifting your perspective on those you are praying for? For you cannot be unmoved by what is on His heart and still pray effectively?

Instead of being afraid, just rejoice that God is giving you these burdens and conveying the idea to you in your dreams.

Yes your son had a friend, a friend in trouble and going the wrong way. But the sons of Ishmael, are potential sons too.

Blessings

K

PS the place on my heart is Cyprus, occupied mostly by Turkey in the North and Greeks in the South. (since 1974 invasion) I already love the Greeks and Greek Cypriots, now I love the Turks and Turkish Cypriots too.

Last edited by karen on Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:41 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : forgot the ps bit)

karen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dove624 on Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:18 am

[quote]
karen wrote:

My point is...

Dove, you have been praying, interceding.

I ask you? Is God shifting your perspective on those you are praying for? For you cannot be unmoved by what is on His heart and still pray effectively?

Instead of being afraid, just rejoice that God is giving you these burdens and conveying the idea to you in your dreams.

Yes your son had a friend, a friend in trouble and going the wrong way. But the sons of Ishmael, are potential sons too.

Blessings

It's funny, you hit several nerves and I'm going to have to pray about this. The fact is, when ever I do speak in tongues(not often, but several times) it's always either in a language that sounds a LOT like mandarin or other times it sound decidedly Arabic.

I do have burden on my heart for muslims. I have engaged in dialogue with them on many occasion in the past years. I always put a prayer for the conversion of muslims in our parish prayer intention book, in big letters.

I used to have dreams of scenes of family life in the middle east, once of a young woman giving birth, her family happily admiring the child. They weren't in a house like mine, but it wasn't exactly a cave either. It's funny, sometimes in those kinds of dreams, I want to look around, but I am compelled to look where I am directed. I have had those and other dreams even before 9/11. But these new dreams, I haven't connected them with the dreams of the past, but maybe, you have a point there.

As far as my Grunt, no he has not been deployed yet. He still has months of training to get through. I have had several dreams concerning this one son, and I already know God has a plan for him and I know it involves a cross and some suffering, but I also know that's his particular path to salvation and the Lord promised he would 'hold him close, in his hand'. I have already resigned myself to the fact that I will worry, but God will be with me in all things.

Thank you and God bless you.
Dove624

dove624

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top