emaciated son

View previous topic View next topic Go down

emaciated son

Post by dove624 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:58 am

I had this dream this past Sunday, just before dawn. I saw my teenage son. In my dream He was emaciated down to his bones. I went to
the kitchen cabinet, saw it was filled with wheat and other food, to the
brim, but he would not eat. He kept insisting he was fine that he was where he was supposed to be....but he was
deathly thin, to the point his skin was like paper over his bones and I
was very frightened for him.

Thanks for reading this.

Dove624

dove624

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: emaciated son

Post by victoriouspalmbranch on Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:08 am

I've not taken the dream interpretation test.

But I wondered if your son is somehow refusing to be spiritually fed? Like an unpleasant attitude towards the things of God (church, studying the word of God, prayer etc...)

victoriouspalmbranch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dove624 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:39 am

Yes, I think you are right.

The dream threw me off because in the dream I saw one son, but it was for another, son, the one who is in the Marines. The son I saw in the dream is actually very spiritual, goes to church, and his youth groups with great enthusiasm, so it didn't make any sense to me what ever.

Then I spoke to my Marine on Sunday and it happened to come up in the conversation that he has not gone to church since he got to where he is stationed. When he said that, I remembered my dream. I looked up his station, where he is at and told him all the service schedules around him, that he has no excuse to not go. Then I told him the dream. I hope he listened.

You know how they are at 18.

Thank you.

dove624

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by victoriouspalmbranch on Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:06 pm

That makes me wonder why we sometimes dream about a person in place of another. For example last summer I dreamed my mom was going to have knee surgery when in fact it was my best friend, who is like a mom to me who had knee surgery this year. In another dream I dreamed of me and my sister, but my (Seer class) teacher said the dream probably represented a sister in the Lord.

I too sometimes have eating themes in my dreams... like sitting at a kitchen table, feeding a baby or visiting a restaurant. In all three cases I took the dream to mean a type of spiritual feeding so I thought it could be for yours as well.

Be blessed.

dove624 wrote:Yes, I think you are right.

The dream threw me off because in the dream I saw one son, but it was for another, son, the one who is in the Marines. The son I saw in the dream is actually very spiritual, goes to church, and his youth groups with great enthusiasm, so it didn't make any sense to me what ever.

Then I spoke to my Marine on Sunday and it happened to come up in the conversation that he has not gone to church since he got to where he is stationed. When he said that, I remembered my dream. I looked up his station, where he is at and told him all the service schedules around him, that he has no excuse to not go. Then I told him the dream. I hope he listened.

You know how they are at 18.

Thank you.

victoriouspalmbranch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:04 am

Hi
Peace be with you.

I have not taken the accuracy test yet.If the things I say are not what the Lord tells you,please toss them.

Food and meat may mean the Word of God.The Word of God is available for him,because there is plenty of them in the "kitchen".He does not want to "eat".
Maybe he does not study enough of the Word of God,and His truth.He is spiritually "thin".

I don't know if he is a teenager? What about your family?
I see this inmy children's life.They sadly don't "eat" enough of the Word of God.Ma husband is not a christian yet.I often think,this too influences my children.Your dream is a message for me.
I don't know what's the case in your family.Please ask the Lord what he wants to tell you.
God bless you and your family.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:43 am

Sorry for the doublepost.

It is also possible that this dream is not literally about your son,maybe it's about young people.
Reading your other dream,I was thinking that maybe they are connected.I'm not sure.I pray and think about both dream.
I have not taken the accuracy test yet.
If it's not what the Lord tells you please toss it.
God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dove624 on Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:51 am

I told my son, the Marine, about the Dream, and he listened very quietly at first , then later in the day he called and asked me for the Service schedule again, and I told him, and he said he was heading there right then. Then he texted me and said the priest chaplain was really nice and he met other believers there....I was very happy...I mean, REALLY happy. I felt a surge of holy Spirit joy, I could barely contain myself.

I feel certain that the 'emaciated' dream was just that, something for me to tell my Grunt, a caution from God.

He really is a good boy....he's 18. They think they are immortal that age.

As far as the connection between dreams, I do think they are connected, that's why I posted them together. I tend to dream in '3's...but not always. I think the spiritual attack dream wasn't so much a dream, but a real spiritual attack, and I think it's because my prayers were about to be answered as they were (my Grunt got back to church), I also think it was God telling me to step up the prayer life, especially the second dream. As long as I wasn't looking in the right way, I didn't see what it meant. Now I see. Its not just for me either, which is why I saw ALL the boys being rounded up, not just my own.

Thank you all for your generous spirit and help.

dove624

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:25 am

Thank you Lord!!!
In regards to the muslim dream, I would still pray for his safety and that of his battalion's since you said that he might be deploying later on?

I've been praying for muslims salvation too. I'm trying to forgive them. I haven't yet gotten the hang of separating the beliefs/religion from the person.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top