Banks, Bank Deposits

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Banks, Bank Deposits

Post by lola21st on Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:38 am

Does anyone know what a bank or bank deposit might symbolize?

I've been having dreams lately about being at a bank making a deposit.(And I really don't think they're related to the loan bailout crisis or the economy... hee hee )

In the first dream, someone was making a deposit to my bank account (I think it was my ex) and the teller told them that they weren't authorized to make deposits into my account. But what I hear post dream is that they don't have the right to make deposits into my account.

Last night I had a dream that I was at a bank making a deposit and didn't realize that there was already a balance in my account ($4846) which coincidentally is the last 4 digits of a friend's phone number. I spoke to her last night for the first time in several months and had a really great conversation that lasted for almost two hours. Anyway, in the dream I didn't realize that I had that much money so I withdrew $158 instead of a much smaller amount...

I'm wondering if the bank account represents my life/well being/emotional health and the deposits are things that people put into your life through conversation, giving advice or a prophetic word, etc. In these two cases, the deposits are what people are speaking into my life. In the first case, I think the Lord was telling me that I shouldn't allow my ex the same access to me, I shouldn't let him continue to play the same role in my life that he has in the past (he has been attempting to) while in the second dream, I felt so good after my phone call like my account was full. Another analogy would be like if I was at a gas station, my phone call was the gas and my tank was now full after speaking with her.

Any thoughts??? thinking

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banks, Bank Deposits

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:44 am

In these two cases, the deposits are what people are speaking into my life.

funny what you've said. I had a dream where I was at a bank before and I've always thought about a bank as emotional/spiritual/psychological, etc withdraws and deposits. Like in relationships: Relationships suffer because of the constant withdrawals (ie: nagging, critical behavior, etc) and not enough deposits (ie: encouragement, attention,etc). This has been my thoughts and I wonder too if it applies to you.

my two cents! lol!
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:54 am

WOW...great interpretations ladies!!! I NEVER saw a bank like that...hmmmm...good stuff!!!

thumbs

Lola...it seems like you have interpreted your dream pretty well. GO GIRL!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:30 am

Desiree - Yes, I think it definitely applies...thanks for confirming...

Cholette - Thanks so much for your kind words!

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:54 pm

um i didnt read all the replys,in a hurry,im finkin a bank can be you,u make deposits in,as do others[good and bad]and you give out[withdrawls]a full tank of gas means input into you 2 carry on driving the road of life, cool
flower D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top