Hello! Request for interpretation of my dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello! Request for interpretation of my dream

Post by Yielded on Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:49 pm

Hi! I recently have started an internship for a house of prayer and had this dream the other night.

"I was on a bus with my oldest daughter and my leader (the leader of the internship) was driving. After awhile I realized the trip was taking much longer than I had expected. I then found out we were going much further away than I was led to believe and told my daughter well, I guess we're too far now to turn back. I was getting kind of frustrated and really tired. When we arrived at our destination, I was laying down exhausted and my leader started playing with my feet. I knew inside it wasn't right, but didn't stop him because it felt good and I was so tired." The end

It obviously seems to be a warning dream and I have a pretty good idea of what it means, but I'm not totally sure and I just wanted to see what others may think. Thank you and God's blessings on all of you!

Yielded

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello! Request for interpretation of my dream

Post by redeeminglove on Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:02 pm

Feet/legs have been a symbol for lust in my dreams.

Knowing it's not right and doing it anyway: disobedience

Being too tired to put a stop to it: i would say that he will exhaust you either mentally/emotionally/physically to the point where you give in// do not be around him while you're tired.

I think one of the best things I see here is God's provision for your daughter. I believe He is encouraging you to stand firm and stand up in your values. When you're being manipulated/lead astray, rather than giving in, take a stand. This will show your daughter that her Momma is a tough, wise, alert cookie and hopefully teach her to be likewise.

I also see a: be angry and do not sin.

I haven't taken the interpreter's test, so if anybody else has insight, please assist. :)

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yielded on Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:23 pm

Thank you! Some of it sounds right on. I forgot to mention the bus ride was for some sort of ministry trip. This man has an apostolic call on his life and is so eager to aide people into their callings. He has a very strong personality and I can be a pushover so I know this was a warning.

As far as the feet thing, I wasn't sure. Your thoughts on it were quite different than I was thinking, but you could be right on. I sure thank you for taking the time to respond. God's blessings on you!

Yielded

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeeminglove on Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:36 pm

Maybe God's saying that the joy of the Lord is your strength? Maybe if you don't stand up on your feet and stand up for God's calling in your life, you'll be a man pleaser even though you know it's not right?

Not sure about the feet tickling. All I know is that if I have my feet tickled, it is something terrible!!! i dislike being tickled, i kick! :)

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:11 am

Just thoughts....

In my dreams, feet usually represent my walk in the Lord. Legs can sometimes represent strength (having a leg to stand on). I agree that this dream is a warning dream. The playing with your feet part of the dream just struck me as manipulative on his part, persuading you to do something that you know isn't right but you're too tired to fend him off. While I don't think this part of the dream is literal, I do think it symbolically is warning you that his ministry may not take you where you expected to go and that some inappropriate things could take place to "play" with your walk. I don't think the inappropriate thing is anything physical, it's inappropriate teaching. Sometimes we hear a message that's a "feel good" message but when we study it more closely, we realize that it's not supported by scripture. This is more what I think the dream may be about...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Yielded on Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:42 am

Thanks! Yes, I know God is desiring more boldness and me completely believing who He says I am and walking it out and not going back to a "pauper mentality," or a "man-pleaser." I so desire to be who He created me to be. Lola, the interpretion for feet is what I was thinking. Maybe not so much false teaching, but my leader boasting about me which can be dangerous ground opening the door to pride.

I just don't know what to do now. I want to cont. with the internship and I really love these people. Do I share the dream with my leader? Blessings~ Yielded

Yielded

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:28 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top