2 dogs, and me flying a kite.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 dogs, and me flying a kite.

Post by redeeminglove on Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:31 pm

I had a dream last night: I was walking with somebody, can't remember whom it was. I was walking down my aunt's old road and it was curvy. As we walked, we came to a chain linked fence at a house that was not mine or family's and there were 2 dogs on the inside of the fence. There was 1 dog, she was little that was nice and sweet and a little oblivious- her name was Megan but the pronunciation was a little different than normal pronunciation. The second dog was bigger than the first and a lot was mean and showed its teeth, but then all of a sudden it was nice and sweet and friendly. On it's collar, it said "97" and mentioned on the collar that it was 4 years old, and I believe that it meant it was 4 years old in 1997. I can't remember the name of the dog, but we walked back down the windy road with both dogs on leashes. People asked us about the dogs, but all I really said was that the 1 was named Megan.
The next thing I know, I am flying a kite. I can feel myself pulling on the string to keep it up. Then I look up at it and there is snow on the kite, which is in the air.

Any ideas?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top