Lost in School!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lost in School!

Post by Angelwings on Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:46 pm

I posted this dream earlier today but I just realized the first part of the dream was missing. OOPS!

I was driving my kids to school. I parked the car and walked toward the school, on my way there I ran into my supervisor (real person in real life). She was expecting me to be at work but I told her I had to take the kids to school first. The school was a huge building with many floors.
I was walking them to there rooms but I kept getting lost on different floors, trying to find their class room.
I ended up on a floor that had babies. It looked like I was on the pediatric floor at a hospital. I was holding
my kids hands walking through the halls. There were baby cribs, bassinets, woman in rocking chairs all lined up
in the halls....it was very busy and crowded. As I reached the end of the hall I saw my supervisor coming
around the corner, walking in to the hallway with all the babies. I wasn't sure why she was there but I was
running late and didn't want to stop to talk to her. I figured I already spoke to her and told her what I was
doing. I almost felt like she was looking for me, or checking up on me. I was a little annoyed
by that but I was in a rush and kept walking.
As I past her, she glanced at me. After she glanced at me she turned her attention to one of the cribs.
She bent over the crib to look at the baby in the crib. It's almost like she did that to make it seem like she wasn't
looking for me. I passed her and continued to another floor. I eventually found my kids classes and dropped them
off.
This school was SO HUGE. I believe I got lost on my way out. A few other things happened but I don't
remember the details.

In real life, my supervisor and I use to be friends. We went out a few times together and use to talk a lot
at work. She is one of the few friends I had that I cut out of my life for a few reasons. I keep our relationship
"work related" because I don't really trust. I've been dealing with feelings of frustration when it comes to her
and my job. I see her as someone who is fake. She is a very nice and pleasant person, but she is good at telling
you what you want to hear. I won't go in to details of the problems I have with her but I have never had a dream with
her. But because I'm dealing with issues in real life I feel maybe the Lord is showing me something here.

Please help me pray about this dream.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lost in School!

Post by dreamster on Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:39 pm

i need 2 come bak 2 this one,,a/w...remind me ok,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:00 pm

will do.
I wish I can remember more details. It seemed like a long dream when I had it.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:22 pm

,,no more details t u,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:43 pm

um the skool sounds like tha body of christ,, ,,i kno,,it can be scary at tmes,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:06 am

um the skool sounds like tha body of christ,, ,,i kno,,it can be scary at tmes

Really? I learn something new every day on this site. So I'm lost in the body of christ? Sorry, I am trying to get a better understanding of how it relates.
So why was my supervisor in this dream?

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:49 am

The supervisor can represent authority. You recognize that authority in your supervisor. To me a school is a place of learning and teaching. So you are being taught and are learning from an authority in the body of Christ. The babies represent to me the new babes in Christ. You are holding their hands....helping them in the way they should go. Those of us that are seasoned in the Lord are to help the new Christian....We are to guide them and direct them by our example and council.

I think maybe the Lord is showing you that people having itching ears and want to hear what they want to hear. They will follow anyone that will tell them what they want to hear. In 2nd Timothy 2:4- 6 I believe it talks about that. We are tell the people the truth....even when it is not popular with all longsuffering. We are to correct and rebuke. How do we do that. We show those who are not seasoned how to walk out their lives for the Lord through example. The first rule of leadership is: Example, Example, Example. Jesus is our example and we are others example. The Lord is showing you that difference. The teacher (your boss) verses the student(babes in Christ). You are witnessing it. The way you noticed your boss looking like she didnt want you to notice her not noticing you. Does that make sense? I pray this is helpful to you.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:31 pm

Yes, Praise God...that does make sense! Thank You Connie. That totally makes sense. Now to ask God why He is showing me that.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:35 pm

D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:58 pm

No problem anytime. Thank you D.

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:32 pm

u filled in tha blanks,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:25 am

Chuckle!

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top