Military Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Military Dream

Post by robertme2003 on Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:01 pm

The other morning I had a dream that I was about to get out of the military. Many years ago I had served in the Army and Army Reserves. Anyway as I was getting ready to get out process, a captain was asking me to stay in and offered me benefits if I remained in the military. I told him that it was time for me to get out and then I started weeping. I woke up immediately following and felt like I had really just gotten out of the military. I don't know the symbolism of this.

robertme2003

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Military Dream

Post by True Flight on Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:00 pm

My thoughts are.... I havent taken test...

But is there a ministry your thinking of quiting,
Or something in your life your thinking of quiting?

It sounds like God wants you to stay put for now.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by robertme2003 on Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:50 pm

I moved back to Huntsville as that is where I am from. I have not found a church that I am able to connect with. I have considered moving to an area where I can find employment opportunities with background. Secondly, have not pursued a relationship that seemed to have ended long ago. She was not receptive it seemed and I have to move forward. I will prayerfully reconsider as I do want to be in right place and in timing for the season. Thank you.

robertme2003

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:35 am

my husband was in the military and has those same dreams. they are usually symbolic for leaving a place and going somewhere else. it symbolizes an end of something and beginning of something new. the question is, do you feel pressured into staying where you are ( or were) at? pray as to what the Lord would have you do. usually when my husband has those dreams he is leaving something he doesn't want in his life for something he does. does that make sense?

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:52 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top