Spare Keys

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spare Keys

Post by ispeaktheword on Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:30 am

Hello, this is my husbands dream in his own words:

The dream started with my wife talking to her doctor. Then I saw the face of the doctor that delivered our children.

Scene changes and my wife and I are standing somewhere, waiting for something. I start digging through all of the junk in her big black bag. All the way at the bottom of the bag were a bunch of spare keys on a key ring. I said, "what do you need all of these for? This key in particular, do you ever use this key"? (this key looked like a key to a locker) She said yeah and pulled out her keys and said, "see". I started putting stuff back in her bag and pulled out some condoms. I asked her what she needed these for? She didn't answer.

Any thoughts? Thanks

Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Spare Keys

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:20 pm

i feel like the keys represent things you have stored up that will be beneficial to your family, but he doesnt feel the same way about them...almost like they are a waste of space. does that make sense? just a thought,
love,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:24 pm

The weird part was the condoms? Does your husband feel like you have to protect yourself in some way from certain things? just my thoughts and I'd have to agree with what daph said. Please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:50 am

this mite sound wierd,but here goes.at first u mite think this was about a possable affair,i dont beleive it is,the key ingrediants are the dr wiv your babys,the locker,the keys,the condoms,there seems like somethings locked away[a dream/hope/future plan?]your wife has the key to unlocking itthe condoms feel like the husband doesnt want to help conceive the new thing,the no reply could be the wife not being free 2 talk about it, the black bag is her life,this could all be goobledegook,let me know either way, :dash: D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ispeaktheword on Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:44 am

Hello,

Thank you to everyone that responded to this post. Everyone has contributed something that makes sense and gives some understanding to the dream.

Desiree, your comment gave me something to think about. At the time my husband had this dream, we were considering tubal ligation (both in agreement). I have not done it yet but I am constantly taking precautions to ensure I don't get pregnant again. I think he feels like "why are you taking all of these pre-cautions? We are married"! duh Maybe that's where the condom comes in? I dunno.

Daphanie and Dreamster you both pointed out some interesting things regarding the keys. I was thinking along those line too. But im not sure how it all ties in with the condom. I appreciate all the comments. Thank you again.

Blessings
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:14 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top