3 orcas, sister, bridge, ocean, train, kfc etc

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 orcas, sister, bridge, ocean, train, kfc etc

Post by victoriouspalmbranch on Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:36 pm

My sister and I were in a car on a red bridge over a body of water.
She was driving, I was in the passenger seat.
The bridge seemed awfully close to the water below and I began to think about the depth of it, and felt unsafe.
The bridge ended in the side of a cliff/mountain.
I wanted to go backward. It didn't seem safe to keep going foreward.
I saw a train coming from the right side of the cliff/mountain and knew the bridge would raise up and connect to the land once the "train passed".
I looked back down at the water on my side (rt side) of the car and saw an orca (killer whale) swimming in the water.
As I turned toward my sister to ask her if she had seen the whale, another one passed from my side of the car, under the bridge and onto her side of the car in the water as she told me she had seen it (the first whale).
I saw a third orca (killer whale) off in the distance on her side of the car, swimming in a wave that was coming towards us.
Then, (next part of the same dream) we were driving on the land where there was a bunch of restaurants and pulled into a KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken).
I joked to my sister that we could "Telll mom we found the KFC."

victoriouspalmbranch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 3 orcas, sister, bridge, ocean, train, kfc etc

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:38 am

it sounds like you will be in a situation that doesn't seem safe to you and you will have questions about whether to go forward with it or not. just my thoughts. have a blessed day

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by victoriouspalmbranch on Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:39 pm

Thanks. While I could find meanings for most of the symbols... I found the 3 orcas and KFC really baffling. I thought maybe the restaurant represented spiritual food. My teacher at "Seer" class had said black and white things in dreams represented something dangerous as did what those black and white objects are "killer whales." I wanted them to be good things. They seemed to be peacefully swimming out there in the ocean and I love Shamu.

daphanie02 wrote:it sounds like you will be in a situation that doesn't seem safe to you and you will have questions about whether to go forward with it or not. just my thoughts. have a blessed day

victoriouspalmbranch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top