My dream woke me up out of my sleep for hours!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My dream woke me up out of my sleep for hours!

Post by lyricbw04 on Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:30 pm

This past Tuesday night I was awaken out of my sleep at around 2:30 am. My dream was so real I dont know how to articulate or put it in to words. I dreamt that I was in an open pasture full of green grass and hills under the moon and the stars and I was lying and some what cuddle up with a lion. I was looking into this lions eyes there was no fear it was gentle and pleasent I felt safe. The stars and moon shined so brightly but it was so real. The reason that the dream caused me to wake up was because back in 2006 I had a dream that a lion walked by my bed and shortly after the dream I had an out of body experience that was the scariest experience of my life. Subconciously this most recent dream of the lion was indeed different because not only did the lion walk by me but I was cuddle up with it. When I woke up I felt a pulsating feeling throughout my body and I realized that during my dream I was praying and was totally conciously unaware that I was praying. I proceeded to wake up and began to meditate and ask God what all of this means and he led me to the book of Mathews chapter 4 and it was about seed and harvest. Because the dream was so real I turned my television on and there was a late night christain television show and the entire message was about seed and harvest. ( amazing) I can't explain the sensation and the power of holy spirit that I felt that evening. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone can shed light on the meaning of this gentle lion in my dream that would be greatly appreciated.

lyricbw04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My dream woke me up out of my sleep for hours!

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:33 pm

Jesus is the Lion of Judah. Just my thoughts but I think that the lion in your dream IS Jesus.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sword&scepter on Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:17 pm

Hello, I remember a few years ago I was at service and doing praise & worship and saw a vision of a few wonderful things but what really stuck out to me was seeing a pair of beautiful eyes staring at me.
Within a few seconds they were moved further back from my vision then I saw the face of a lion but with sort of many features, he was muscular and had his arms folded, he was wearing a beautiful silk purple robe. All I could say in my spirit before it would come from my mouth was "The Lion Of Judah"!

It was extremely amazing, I'm convinced that I saw a vision, type, or shadow of Christ.

sword&scepter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:23 pm

That is SO wonderful Juan!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:05 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top