falling through a spider web with 3 eggs on web and alot more

View previous topic View next topic Go down

falling through a spider web with 3 eggs on web and alot more

Post by Monique on Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:56 pm

First - I had a dream of snakes all coming toward me but i wasnt scared . They was around my feet and legs . I looked down and saw that my legs had nips of snake bits but it wasn't deep just nips on top of skin . this guy said it time to go but we was waitin on the 2 other guys at first but now he was like its time to go . He was driving and bagged out and was driving backward I was looking forward out the window and the ground was muddy and I said you driving backward . He was like he was good at it. He went over this muddy bridge and had control the whole time. Its more to this dream but this is all a remember then it went to this

next scene

I was falling down something it was dark when I got to some light it was a spider web there and it was weaved good and it was 3 eggs saks and they was not hatched yet. I fell straight through it and spiders was falling down me but it was weird i didn't see any of them . I just started picking them off killing or throwing them off but still dont see any spiders I bent down and was trying to get them off my legs and notice i had 2 pair of pants on and nothing (spiders ) was there. I then ended up at this house and was asking this lady if she had something to put on spider bites and she said look in that box and she had ointment for everything and i had to go through it to try to find it .

Then the three guy that was in the dream at that top showed up in a truck and got out . The had shot gun shells stacking with them and getting them ready.

Then we ended up on a river where they was putting a table i think on a barge like thing on the water and there was big tall black chairs with the tall back on the chair they was putting them on the barge like thing and then the chair started sinking in the river . what ever it was they was putting the chairs on broke and the chairs was sliding in the water (brown water) then the man jumped in the water trying to get the chairs back on the barge thing and they went back in the water. then they went was swimming them to the shore . I think i was standing on land watching this because i was not with them in the water. I looked up the river and in front of the chair floating was boots . Then I heard a voice that they would tie it up , up the river because the water was calm up there . I looked up there and everything was calm up there .

i woke up

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: falling through a spider web with 3 eggs on web and alot more

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:45 am

it sounds like there are a lot of lies around you that you are being effected by. the guy driving backwards is doing something in his life that is wrong and he is ok with it. the fact that be is driving your car represents that he has a certian amount of control in your life. the spider web definately represents a lie and I feel the egg sacs represent lies that haven't been told yet or bad things that are planned but haven't happened yet. pray pray pray that the Lord shows you what to do in this situation and gives you a way out. just my thoughts hope it helps God bless you! Remember to let your light shine among men, don't hide it under a bushel!

love

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique on Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:30 pm

ok , thanks

He wasn't driving my car it was his truck not mine. I was on the passenger side but at first i think i was in the middle when the other 3 men was together. Then when this guy said we gotta go it was just me and him .

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique on Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:18 pm

Thank you for taking time to read this .

Lord Bless You and Keep You
Monique

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top