Macaroni and cheese

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Macaroni and cheese

Post by ispeaktheword on Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:21 am

Hi Everyone, had this dream 7-7-08. I have some thoughts on it but would like other perspectives.

I dreamed my husband, children and I were traveling somewhere. I must have dozed off and when I woke up my husband was parked at the end of a dead end street. He was just sitting in the driver seat. I said are we resting and he said yes. I remember the vehicle was like a white van.

We all got out to stretch and noticed a two story/two family house. My 3 yr old daughter wanted water. A woman from the top floor said my daughter could come up to get some water. I never saw the woman, just heard her voice. I let my daughter go and she skipped off saying, "im going to get some water, im going to get some water.

We all decide to go into the apartment on the 1st floor. No one was home. Now my aunt and her daughter are with us. We walk through the house and im thinking this person doesn't keep a clean house. We walk into this HUGE kitchen and I notice chocolate brown drapes with silver tassles around it on the wall. I kept looking at it because it was so out of place because there was no window. The kitchen wasn't clean either. We all settled in the kitchen. ( I dont know why we were hanging around this house).

I began to notice a few bowls of macaroni and cheese like on the counter and kitchen table. I look in the stove and there is a bowl of macaroni and cheese that looked burnt. I thought the stove was off. My daughter reaches in and pulls the burnt layer back and underneath was a nice yellow layer of mac & cheese. When she pulled the burnt layer back a huge fire ignited beneath the bowl and it got bigger. I had a hard time turning the fire down and finally turned it off.

I go to use the bathroom. As im drying my hands my aunt is in the bathroom with me. She starts talking about the reality show on MTV called Making the Band. She's like Making the Band is going to be good this season. Not like last season where you didn't have to audition. You have to have talent this time. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Blessings
ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

View user profile http://www.tytenishaosgood.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Macaroni and cheese

Post by Jen on Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:05 am

Could God be saying that you are unaware that some form of ministry your involved with is unproductive, but that if tended to it could turn into something more? Maybe something has been neglected?
Pray over this to see if it is right.
Love,
Jen

Jen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:29 am

first of all
I wonder if you or your family like macaroni and cheese?!lol...to me, its a comfort food and I'm wondering if you or possibly your little girl need some "comfort"/refreshing (ie: the water) right now? Do you feel like things are going nowhere or you're at a "dead end" right now? Also, when I think of "stove" I think about the heart or the center of feelings,etc. I wonder since you saw the burnt macaroni and cheese, have you been burned before because of events in your past but God is going to "pull back" the burnt layer and expose the "gooy-ness" and inner (tasty) workings of your heart back to where it needs to be again (restoration). Also like with the "making the band" do you feel like its going to be "a long process"? please pray on what I've said.
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ispeaktheword on Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:26 am

Hi Ladies,

Thank you very much for your responses. Each response has given me something to think about.

Desiree you are funny. It's true :snicker: : I love macaroni and cheese. But, I was wondering if this was about me or my church. The brown drapes with no window made me think dead church with no revelation. The silver tassles made me think that there is hope. The bowls of macaroni and cheese made me think of dairy/milk, meaning the word we are receiving is babyish. You know what I mean, there was no meat or food in these bowls with real substance. Once the burnt layer was pulled back in the stove, a fire was ignited. I did see this as some type of restoration. I did see the Making the Band as a process. It made me think, God is done with just getting by or getting over. It's about proving to God our hearts are in the right place. Im just thinking out loud. I think about this dream alot and wonder about its meaning. I have asked the Lord to give me clear revelation. My husband and I are considering looking for a new church home but I dont want to be out of the will of God. Thanks again. I appreciate your responses.

Blessings
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:40 am

Definitely pray about the move--God will show you!

It's about proving to God our hearts are in the right place.

By the way...I love that quote! yes, its a 'HEART MATTER'!lol I think that you gave a good "self interpretation"!
lol!
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ispeaktheword on Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:48 am

Hey Desiree,

Thanks for the encouragement! I will continue to pray for the Lords leading...

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword

ispeaktheword

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:51 am

you know you're always welcome!
Blessings to you too!

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen on Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:46 pm

ispeaktheword
Let us know when you figure it out.. we are in suspense!!
Love,
Jen
bouncing

Jen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ispeaktheword on Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:20 am

Hey Jen,

I will let you guys know. flower

Blessings,
Ispeaktheword