toothbrush and images

View previous topic View next topic Go down

toothbrush and images

Post by unfailing_love on Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:01 am

someone told me that if couldnt interpret a dream to open a compartment in my toothbrush and i will see a little object and then an image will come to my mind with the interpretation to the dream. when i did so an image of a blackberry came out. later on i was told that a girl i know irl was feeling insecure to be thin and pretty and i then saw her and opened the toothbrush and an image came to my head in sepia browny colours of a girl and i knew that the interpretation was that she felt insecure and wanted to be like the girls on tv. i asked her if she felt that way and she said she did so i started encouraging her saying that she was beautiful just the way she is and she didnt need to feel that way.
i think that maybe the toothbrush represents that i need to have wisdom to interpret dreams but i dont understand why i got a black berry image in my mind. a while ago in a different dream someone through blueberries at my window. does anyone know what berried could mean? and what do the different colours have to do with it?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top