Dream: Superpowers (long)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream: Superpowers (long)

Post by pensador on Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:54 am

Characters: Wesley-me
Ludy- My g/f (who I plan on being my wife)(she had the dream)
Khamille-sister in law
Sergio- Brother
Amanda- friend
Kevin- friend

In the dream we were all going to a conference, although not together at first we met up in the bus. We had to take the bus to this conference(wesley,sergio,ludy,khamille,amanda,kevin). The bus was packed with a bunch of other people that we didn't know but who were also going to this same specific conference. The bus ride was regular, we were all laughing and chit chatting with one another.

We get to this place where they are having this conference, and what was odd was that the walls of this bulding was made of glass. I did not recognize the man leading the conference but I know that he was speaking on ministry and annointing.

Then suddenly the skies turn dark and the whole building becomes surrounded by crashing waves(big ones). I don't recall exactly but I do know that one of the conference leadership members were somehow involved in this turn of events.The water from the tidal waves began to push up against the glass of this building and the whole thing began to crack.

Thats when the superpowers began to manifest, except that in my dream these superpowers were synonimous with anointings. Wesley could control things with his mind which also allowed him to defy gravity. He was using his mind to keep the glass from breaking. Ludy had control over water so she was using her power to divert the tidal waves from hitting the building. I'm fairly certain Khamille and Amanda were flying everyone out of the building in which eventually helps to bring everyone out safely.

At the end of this dream, all the people who were at this conference are being safely loaded onto trains. Although none of us(named characters) get into the trains. The dream ends with us being in a place that resembles venice but I know that's not where we are. I see lots of ancient looking buildings made of stone with windows that are completely open (no glass).

pensador

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream: Superpowers (long)

Post by pensador on Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:57 pm

bump!

pensador

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pensador on Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:49 pm

Can anyone help me with this dream please?

pensador

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:42 pm

are you all going to the same church? I believe God is showing her that He will use you both (and others) to supernaturally stop a disaster from happening either to the church or ministry. The windows represent revelation knowledge. (you could see what was coming through the windows)

God is showing you ahead of time that everyone will be ok because of His supernatural power He uses through you. THATS AMAZING!! PRAISE GOD!!

blessings,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:02 pm

pensador did you see my reply? flower

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pensador on Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:06 pm

yes, I appreciate it!

Your overall interpretation is very interesting! I'm just trying to pray through the dream to maybe receive even more detailed insight!
I'm part of a church plant, and almost everyone of the characters in the dream are part of leadership in real life!

So if the Lord is trying to warn of upcoming disaster, or he is bringing insight into how he wants to specifically use us. I wanna know about that as much as possible.

pensador

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RnestseekR on Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:33 pm

I see that the people you love and are close to in the dream are all gifted individually. Each person has an assigned ability and job: one is tending to the glass, one to the water, one to directing the people/helping. Is everyone involved in your church planting aware of their spiritual gifts and how to work as a cohesive body of Christ?

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pensador on Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:22 pm

well we're a church who is not ignorant of spiritual gifts. But we're all fairly young in the Lord(except for our senior pastor). And the church plant has only been going for 4-6 months. So I guess you can say we're still trying to feel our way into our places and exactly how God will use us, for the common good of the church.

So if anyone has insight into what: one is tending to the glass, one to the water, one to directing the people/helping means? it would be of great help.

Thanks again!

pensador

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen on Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:50 am

Although I don't really have any answers on the individual powers.. it is really interesting and seems as though each power pertains to the person it was assigned. I'm sure if you pray over this with God he will reveal it if he wants you to know. Either that or he will reveal it later as you are working in your gifts/ powers.
Very cool dream!
Love,
Jen

Jen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pensador on Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:30 pm

thanks Jen!

pensador

View user profile

Back to top Go down