Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
hind'sfeet

Didn't want to say before...

But I'm going to say it here!! Remember the prayer request about people stealing stuff out of my house? Well we had left stuff in our house to pick up at a later date unknown. We had PCSed (military move) to another state about 9 hours away drive time. Well, my husband and I thought our house had gone into foreclosure and the bank would never discuss it with me, and, my husband hasn't spoken to them because he was in Korea for a year and now in Afghanistan.
Ok, so they wouldn't speak to me cause I wasn't on the account. I spoke to one person and they told me to fax them my P.O.A. so I did. I then spoke to someone else a few days later and he told me that he wouldn't talk to me even though I had faxed in my P.O.A. and even had the gall to ask me what a P.O.A. is and that I had to get my husband to sign a paper saying that they have permission to speak to me DUH that is what a P.O.A. is for !! Ok, that was last week and I was like Now I have to call my husband and get him to call them himself , yeah right... He works 12 hours shifts and I don't even get to talk to him once a week. Mailing him that paper would take 2 weeks and even more for him to mail it back to them so now I'm like good grief. I send my husband an email with their tele. and wait for him to reply.

Well, today is our 12 year anniversary and I'm sitting on the couch doing I don't know what and I get a phone call for my husband. I always say that he's not here, he's in _____, and then they say can you take a message. I then ask who is calling and they say our banks name and this time I said well this is his wife and I sent you my P.O.A. and she STARTED TALKING!!! I was like Finally!! It's about Time!!!! So I ask her if our house if in foreclosure (because we assumed it was, no one has spoken to us about it, never send us anything about it, they've tried before to foreclose on us but he was in Korea and they couldn't) and she said NO!!! PRAISE YAH I told her that we had wanted to do a short sale but no one would talk to me about it until now. She said that we could def do a short sale. I've been trusting God with our house, now I'm going to trust Him to lead us in the direction He wants us to go, whether we do a loan restructuring and fix up the house with out paid of credit cards or just do the quick sale. He will be going to BNOC back in VA where our house is. BNOC will last a few months and we could stay in the house if we get the loan restructuring and fix it up while we are there.

WOW!!! Praise the Lord Hindsfeet!!! All we need to do is Let Go and Let God!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing!