feeling sick to the body!! UPDATE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

feeling sick to the body!! UPDATE

Post by Angelwings on Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:00 pm

I don't know where I was but I was not feeling well. I felt very sick. I saw the pastors son and his girlfriend (in real life, I just left his church) His girlfriend was even more sick...she was weak and couldn't walk and the son was holding her up.
Scene switched and I saw a lake. On the other side of the lake was the pastors home, but the house was not accessible to the public (?) Apparently there was no way for anyone to get to the house, unless they were close friends or family. I eventually found a way to the house and they seemed upset that I was there.
In real life this pastor as very well off, but in the dream I was surprised to see that the inside of the home was poor looking and they didn't have much food. The food they had was that of poor people.
end of dream

just before I left this church in real life, I had a dream similar to this one. The pastors home was on the other side of a lake and it was inaccessible to the public. But I found my way across. This home was very nice and and there were a few children there, besides myself. He brought a small dish.....I can't remember what it was but I want to say it was a dessert of some sort. He and his wife were being very friendly..but the vibe I was picking up was they were being fake....putting on a show.

Last edited by Angelwings on Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: feeling sick to the body!! UPDATE

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:14 pm

Oh wow, what comes to me right off the bat is that it's the spiritual state of the church and the pastor. Do you think that God is showing you why you needed to leave the church?
Jesus called the Pharisees white washed tombs.
You and I have been talking a little on the role of a husband spiritually over his family and as the head of the family physically and spiritually. So, his son, son's g-f, and you are all sick (were all of you members of the church?)

Pastor somehow not accessible to the congregation and playing favourites, hiding something?

Pastor not providing for himself, family, or congregation the spiritual food or Word of God. Is he faking? That's really funny! I only just finished reading the second part after I finished writing out my last question and you said fake!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:30 pm

Girl, you just don't know. I had my suspicions about this church. After being a member for a year....I did not connect with anyone.
I'm a very good observer, and I caught on to a few things.
In my opinion, the pastor was NOT accessible to the congregation, even though I was told....in the new members class.....that the rumor of the pastor being UP HERE and everyone else DOWN HERE...was not true. From what I saw, he has his own inner circle. So I was wondering if I had that dream before I left because of how I felt and saw things, but then the Holy Spirit bombarded me with visions and dreams regarding this church. (would love to share those experiences sometime)
Yes, we are all members...or I WAS!

I was very careful about my observations...and God confirmed them, that is why I waited so long to leave. I wanted to make sure my thoughts were not the enemy discouraging me or throwing me off track. Because I did gain a little spiritually from SOME of the messages I received from that church.

But my point is, I just had this dream about me and the gf being sick. why? I dont go to that church anymore.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:35 pm

Its like....GOD, I already know that.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:39 pm

Well, if you think about how starvation goes... he is Starving everyone!! So, the gf, was she a new Christian or just not close to God? If so, she was a baby and needed milk of the Word, but the pastor doesn't even have that to spare. You might have felt sick as a combination of being starved of good teaching of the Word and feeling the spiritual sickness that is in that church.
Do you think that God wants you to pray for her?
It feels SO GOOD when I hear the unadulterated TRUTH of God's Word in Church!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:42 pm

I LOVE God's confirmations!!! I need a good strong invisible pointer finger in my life, like, Every single minute

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:53 pm

I LOVE God's confirmations!!! I need a good strong invisible pointer finger in my life, like, Every single minute

SAME HERE!!

Again....the observer I am (aka nosey ) I think maybe she is just not close to God. I didn't know her personally...She is very young, maybe 20 yrs old with a little 2 girl from a previous relationship.
I do believe that it was a spiritual sickness. It falls in line with everything else God showed me.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:38 pm

God is

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:51 am

This is an update!

I don't know where I was but I was not feeling well. I felt very sick. I saw the pastors son and his girlfriend (in real life, I just left his church) His girlfriend was even more sick...she was weak and couldn't walk and the son was holding her up.

I just found out that the pastor's sons girlfriend is 5 months pregnant. hmmmmmm

I had this dream about 5 months ago...I just thought it was interesting.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top