losing the ability to speak in dreams

View previous topic View next topic Go down

losing the ability to speak in dreams

Post by Tiffany80 on Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:48 am

My name is Tiffany and I am 29 years old. I have been having what I call demonic dreams on and off since I was 11. Usually in these dreams there is some wierd supernatural force in my house that moves objects or tries to hurt me or someone I love. Even in my dreams I know that I need to rebuke satan and take away his power. As soon as I start to speak and pray my ability to speak is taken away. I just woke from one of those dreams just now and even after all this time I still get startled. I just dreamed that I was in my house getting ready for bed and my husbands deodorant moves across the counter in the bathroom by itself, and then the toilet paper roll flew of the counter. The dream seemed so real because everything was normal except for the strange movement of those objects. Inmy dream I began to pray the Lord's prayer and as soon as I could get out the first few words, my words were slowed and slurred until it was a pure struggle just to get them out. Even though my speech was taken I still fought to get the words out. THese dreams always leave me a little shaken and uneasy and scared. Is there something wrong with me? What can I do to overcome these dreams? Please help me.

Thank you,

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: losing the ability to speak in dreams

Post by Josue Tortola on Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:20 am

Hi Tiffany!!!
When this kind of attack occurs for as long time as you cited.....ussually there is a reason....the demons and satan try to get something that they think belong to them....this is generally due to something that was done in the past...probably not by you ....not by your parents but more behind than that.
The good news....the demons drift away and they fear the presence of Jesus because they know they are already defeated.
In my point of view your dreams are not really dreams....you are having a real spiritual battle and you need help.
First of all....if you are going to a church talk with the pastor about your problem and ask him that he prays for you and also that visit your house to pray for cleaning it and sealing it spritually speaking with the blood of Jesus....you also need the cooperation of your husband....he needs to pray too.
You need to renounce to anything done by you or any of your relatives in the past that could be provoking these attack.
Everday prepare mentally and spiritually and ask God for strength and that He fights with you and for you so you can be free from these attacks.
I think there is a part on this forum where you can also ask the members to pray for and with you.
With love!!!! Josue Tortola.
PS. I havent finished the accuracy test.

Josue Tortola

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:53 pm

good points j/t,,ther sounds like pararnormal activity goin on,,i suggest having ur house blessed an anointed, an given a thorough spiritual clean, all enemy activity 2 be ,,ptl,, D

View user profile

Back to top Go down

JESUS - at His name EVERY knee shall bow...that leaves no-one out!

Post by karen on Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:05 pm

You're brilliant! You have recognised and acknowleged that you are being attacked in your dreams. In your 'spiritual house' so to speak.

Whilst these things are scarey, don't worry. As for your speech being taken away. Again, don't worry. There is only one name that you need to program yourself to speak out in your dreams. JESUS...also when you are waking from one of these attacks. Speak His name out loud.

As you know His name is above all names. As you grow as a Christian, you will understand what He has done for you. His name, won't be some superstitious mantra or talisman, but demons flee from a 'Believer who believes'.

All of the things you describe are designed to make you afraid, and to torment you. May I suggest that you read your Bible out loud before you go to sleep? Just a few key scriptures...like...

[url=http://miasherwood.forumotion.net//passage/?search=1 John+4:18&version=NKJV]1 John 4:18[/url]
There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect [or developed] in love. God IS love.

Psalm 127:2
It is vain for you to rise up early,To sit up late, To eat the bread of sorrows; For so He gives His beloved sleep.

Psalm 91 is always a good one to read out loud and put your name into it. In fact put your name in all the promises.

The reason for reading and speaking the scriptures out loud is to get it through your 'gates' and into your heart. (the mouth is a gate too)

The word is active and alive. You need it to get down into your heart, so that you 'know in your knower' even when you are asleep. When you speak it, your ear gates get it into you, as faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Your eye gates, will 'see' the word, and things leap off of the page to you.

Finally, and this is the best reason. Let those demons hear the word for themselves, as you enforce your covenant rights as a believer. They hate the word of God spoken in faith.

As you do the above, you are sowing the seed of the word into your 'good ground' receptive heart.

Before you sleep, pray that all demonic activity is bound, and forbid to happen or be active in your dreams. Loose angels in your dreams to protect you, and around your family and home. (if I don't like the way something is going in a dream, I ask the Holy Spirit to wake me up, or for an Angel to do so.)

You have the right to do this. (angels hearken unto the voice of the word of God, and the minister to the saints)

Even though you have been taunted for years, you will see a change, and before you know it the word will grow in you.

As an aside, I came through similar stuff that you describe. As a comfort, Jesus would appear to me in dreams. Then He started to appear symbolically, as things like..get this...fish, lamb, wine and blood. Only when I awoke and asked in prayer did He tell me this was what He was doing. (as I missed Him appearing..so much!)

Hope this helps...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:12 pm

right on Karen!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:43 pm

AMEN Karen!!! The Truth Sets You FREE!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:21 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top