Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lyricbw04

Please pray that my family be brought back together

I have faced many obstacles and trials in my life and throughout my trials I have continued to put my trust in God. I have a little girl named Lyric and she is an angel from heaven she is now five. It has been the desire of my heart to provide her a life that will allow her to meet her destiny and the calling that the Lord has called her to do. I have been in an inconsistant relationship with the father of my child for the past seven years and I am doing my best to live for the Lord and do what he has called me to do. I know that the Lord has called me from my mothers womb and spiritually most recently I have been experiencing several spirital encounters and I know that the Lord is with me and guiding me. I know that the Bible says that if you delight yourself in the Lord he will give you the desires of your heart. God says that when two or more are gathered he is in the mist and I am asking that you pray for me and agree with me for the salvation of my boyfriend of seven years and for us to stop living in sin and to get married. Please pray for marraige in my life for myself and my daughter. I would like to thank you in advance for I know that the prayers of the righteous are powerful. God bless