The world coming to an end

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The world coming to an end

Post by sharon on Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:51 pm

It was the last day, the world was coming to an end but by rain/flood. I'm in a house with lots of big glass windows, being shared with others. The electric doesn't work, the rain is teeming. I know it's the end but the others we share with don't. Other things start to happen and go wrong as services are out, etc. There's no bread or other food in so my husband(?) who also knows what's going on says he'll go to the shop and get some. My thoughts were "there's no point in trying to diet/lose weight now, may as well eat what we want". (Lots of things happened but I didn't record as lacked coherence, only recorded what made some sense).
I remember feeling quite good with myself that my 'stuff' had been dealt with with God and that I had nothing to feel guilty about but as I was giving a child a plate of food and drink (even though he wasn't my child I didn't feel), a voice told me within that I have a part in putting a gluttonous spirit/weight problem onto the child. The child was overweight with a very closely shaved head of hair. It made me realise that I had to go back to God and get some things put right. The rain just kept going and soon it was reaching higher and higher levels.
I kept questioning in the dream to myself, why wasn't I sharing with the other people that it was the end. Was it better for them to be unaware or put them into horror and panic?
(A couple of different houses occured in the dream, one of which I was in with my sisters, 2 unbelieving sisters seemed to know it was the end also. Wasn't much speaking going on, I just remember trying to put a ribbon I think into one of my sister's hair as she looked so sombre realising it was the end. I'm not sure my mum knew, I didn't see her but it seemed she was out in the kitchen cooking dinner).
Back to the big glass windows and seeing the rain reach the top of the house and asking myself is it better to stay under the water and just die or get out and ontop of it, I was in the Lord's hand regardless so I decided to go atop. I'm not sure if my thinking got in the way at the end of the dream (you know when you can change things by your thinking?) I saw myself naked(?) floating belly-down on the water and as the scene panns out I realise that the closest country to the UK being France but France was under water too and for some reason I thought I might be able to float across but upon realising there was nothing to float to (this is where my mind was befuddled as to what could possibly happen) so I may have thought up a shark to come and take me out as you would put an animal down to put it out of its misery.

I hope some of that makes sense.

sharon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The world coming to an end

Post by True Flight on Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:02 pm

These are just my thoughts

A proven profit says our dreams will turn to end time dreams 75% of the time as it gets closer to the end.

To me it looks like your spiritual house.
The rain is not a flood but the out pouring of the Spirit in these last days. Lot of out pouring

The food is the gifts of the Spirit that will be given out abundutly in the last days.
My understanding is if your ready for it and ask it will be given to you, and more

It seems you may of gotten in the way of the dream a bit, but the flow of things is there.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharon on Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:25 am

Hi True Flight and thank you for your thoughts. I'm so thankful I found this site to learn and grow in this area. I appreciate your input. x

sharon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharon on Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:38 am

What is the significance of playing a part in the childs obesity??

Was it because I'd let my guard down at the end and didn't think there was any point in worrying over weight etc (those that overcome to the end and I hadn't?).

Why hadn't I/didn't I share the good news with those in the house with me?

More questions I know, I just want to get the full understanding.

Any light shined on this would be appreciated.

sharon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:08 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top