Need to relieve myself

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need to relieve myself

Post by Jehovahzapple on Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:25 pm

3-9-10 I was taking a shower and left out of the shower room, went somewhere and then came back to the shower room. I was in the shower room of a gym taking a shower. I wanted to relieve myself in the shower but someone was in the next stall. I gathered up all my stuff and went out to the end of the gym where Alice was standing. As I showed her the big poster that I had saved, she stated to the person beside her “I knew it. I told you it was all about Misty”. I got upset and left . I was in the back of grandma and grandpa’s house attempting to relieve myself on the slop jar. Grandpa came back where I was and I got upset with him because he should have known not to come back there while I was relieving myself. He grabbed 1 bag of rotten potatoes and carried them out of the house and instructed me to do the same. I picked up 1 of the 2 bags that was left and took them outside across the road. As I brought them out, it wasn’t potatoes that I was throwing out, but dead chickens. I threw them in the garden for fertilizer. Mark Clark was across the road watching as I did.

Jehovahzapple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top