PART 1: Elderly lady & noise PART 2: Elderly man/men and spiders

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PART 1: Elderly lady & noise PART 2: Elderly man/men and spiders

Post by sharon on Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:22 pm

I've just joined and would like firstly to say HI to you all!!

The dream I am sharing went straight from one to the other which is why I have put it as part 1 & 2.

PART 1:
I'm in a business-cum-home that I own - a restaurant of some kind (I lived upstairs I guess). There's a lot of work going on for it to be opened by the noise although I do not see any workers as such, just a couple of guys by the reception desk. I was sat at a bistro table in an area out the way of the main restaurant and reception area having a cuppa and a chat with my sister. I don't know if there were skylights in the roof but it was a very light area. There are children there playing to the right of me. My sister gets up to see to the children and an elderly lady wearing a light grey mac walks in and sits opposite me at the table. My sister and I look at each other and smile knowing the lady was in the wrong place but I just thought she just needed to sit for a moment. The lady leaned across and starts to say something to me but because of the noise of the work and children I can't hear her very well, all I did hear was "get your thyroid checked out". She immediately upon giving me this message upped and left the table to leave. I called after her "what's your name?" She didn't hear me so I chased after her. When I caught up with her and pulled her to turn around it seemed as though the scene had changed and we were stood in the kitchen of my childhood home (although the reception desk I felt was there still to my right). I asked her to please tell me her name. As she replied there was such alot of moise with work to my right and children down to the left of me that I couldn't hear what she said (although looking at her mouth as she talked it looked like she said "you can call me Dot Cotton" [?? a name of a character in a soap opera]. I heard her say "my husband is ..." and again the noise was drowning out my ability to hear her even though I had leaned and put my ear to her mouth, I just couldn't make it out. The lady left and i felt so frustrated as I never did get to know her name and wouldn't have known where to look if I wanted to get back in touch with her.

PART 2:
It felt like I was in a warm country (Spain?) and I owned a business (probably a restaurant/bistro). It was evening and a warm breeze. I come into the back garden where there are a few bistro tables and chairs and a few people sitting at them. I go with a coffee and some papers to sit and talk to my business partner (?), my dad (?) (although not in real life). He was a grey haired man sitting at the table and I get the feeling he knew I wanted to sit and discuss but another grey-haired man came and sat with him - obviously a friend of his. So I look for a table close enough to his to be able to still talk but the garden in that area seemed abit uncared for, a few weeds and I looked closely and carefully to see which was the best way to get to the chair around the table without getting caught in the weeds or any hidden cobwebs. As I chose the side to walk round that seemed the clearest, I thought for some reason I'd check my hair in case I had walked through a cobweb. When I did I was pulling away thick old cobwebs from each side of my head. I knew there could be spiders with those kind of webs so I put my head down and started to bash my hair and loads of black, fast moving spiders came out. Some falling, some biting the tips of my fingers before they fell, one stuck to my finger and I was trying to shake it off when I woke up.

sharon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: PART 1: Elderly lady & noise PART 2: Elderly man/men and spiders

Post by sharon on Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:24 am

* In Part 1, I'm wondering if the noise of work and children is true in the physical, as with Martha and Mary, perhaps I am too caught up in the doing of day to day to hear what the Lord is saying and perhaps it is indicating I need to spend more time with Him???

I don't understand the thyroid gland detail.

What is the significance with restaurants/eating places? As with the other dream entitled 'The world coming to an end' there always seems to be food related in some of the dream.
Places for people to eat - would this denote a ministry of some sort?

Is the significance with the grey-haired elderly people in both parts symbolic of wisdom or old ways?

Cobwebs - would this indicate wrong/old thinking
Spiders - would this indicate guilt, shame, condemnation, etc
or more specific spirits?

I would like to gain understanding/confirmation which is why I pose the questions. Thank you for any help anyone can shine on this for me.

sharon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:08 pm

hello,,s,, um the spida part is freaki,, ,,umm kood the restrant be ur church??wher u eat,,um blak nasty spidas around ur head ,,r u battleing in ur mind?? is ther fear worry etc,,, ,,thats affecting ur hands ,,ur ability 2 do,,?? jus mi ,,,D i will post more if im on trak,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharon on Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:38 pm

Hey there dreamster thank you for getting back on this dream.
s p i d e r s = shudder

Yes you're suggestions could be correct. The battle is in the mind most of the time and I do have some things I don't understand. It affecting my ability to do? I'm not sure in what context you mean, but yes in the sense of lacking knowledge and it stunting my faith to proceed in an area etc I guess.
Please do continue if you can shed any more light, I would appreciate it.

sharon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:02 pm

ugh spidas ,,um good use of emocons ,,i commend thee,, ,,potential ,,great u hav,,, ,,um yes bak 2 ur drm,, ,,,,well u kood be distracted by worrys/cares etc,,that cause u eitha not 2 act ,,perhaps not 2 move in a direction,,like u kood be powaless,, not feeling free trapped maybe,it sounds like an assault on ur mind,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharon on Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:38 pm

Why thank you for your commendation

Feels I've been in a constant assault on the mind for some time

Are your thoughts for just the spider dream or about the both? The 'distracted by worrys/cares' that you speak of could be the noise/children of the part 1 dream?

sharon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:30 pm

,,,,try 2 stay humble,, ,,,um yes,,mainly the end of drm2,,spidas can also mean demonik attak,,soo u confirm that ugh,,,u need tha full armour of god on u,,[eph 6;11,,],,and perhaps some hands on prayer, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:44 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top