bim bon, bim bon, Bob Jones, Bob Jones, Bob Jones

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bim bon, bim bon, Bob Jones, Bob Jones, Bob Jones

Post by Jodi on Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:07 pm

I was praying about whether or not I would see healing, salvations, and transformations for some of my close family members, when God gave a waking vision.

I saw (in mind's eye but in front of me to my right) and heard (internally) a hand beating a drum that looked like a tambourine without the jingles on it. Then I heard "bim bon, bim bon, Bob Jones, Bob Jones, Bob Jones."

I have learned the meanings of many of the symbols, but do not know what message God is sending me with these symbols! Please pray for understanding of the overall message. Thanks. Here's what I know so far:

At the time I did not know who Bob Jones was so I looked him up online and discovered that he is well-known as a prophetic person. He's one of the writers of annual The Shepherd's Rod. There are three Bob Jones in his family - his dad, himself, and his son. The name was repeated 3 times during the vision.

I also researched the type of drum and found that the wherever the Bible says "tambourine" it is referring to a hand drum without jingles. So, I looked on biblegateway.com to find all instances of "tambourine." In most instances, the tambourine was played to worship or celebrate. But one instance revealed that the tambourine was also used to "usher in a processoin of prophets."

Someone told me that "bim bon" was Yiddish for something. I have not been able to confirm that with any translation dictionaries. (I haven't found a specifically Yiddish one.)

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: bim bon, bim bon, Bob Jones, Bob Jones, Bob Jones

Post by traveller on Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:35 pm

Bim bon is the word we used as kids to echo the sound a clock/the church bells made on the whole hours:)

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top