Snake Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snake Dream

Post by AKD on Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:47 am

This is my first post. I am a Christian and I love the Lord with all my heart. Only recently has He encouraged me to hear Him through dreams. I was recently vacationing with a friend that interprets dreams. I told her, "I don't dream." The week that we were together God gave me multiple dreams each night. I have been trying to interpret my dreams with the Holy Spirit's guidance. I would appreciate your mentorship and prayers.

In this dream, I was sleeping over at my boyfriend's house (I am married in the natural.) His name was Stewart (I don't know anyone named Stewart). Several other people were there as well. Stewart and his parents weren't there yet. They would be in there in the morning. I got up early, before everyone else, because I needed to catch Stewart's snake for him. I went to get the snake. It was in a circular room with stairs (like a winding staircase downward - like in a tower). It was light in the stairway - all white. The snake was large and pale. It kept going down to get away from me. I was being careful not to step on the snake's poop that was on the stairs. I was also trying to catch it at just the right place to keep from getting bitten. I caught him and I was calling out to Stewart to come. There was a vent on the wall above me that he could hear me through. I called several times. He came and so did my children (my son and daughter). I wanted them to see the snake's face because it looked cute when I caught it - kind of like a guinea pig. This is not how it looked while I was trying to catch it. Even with the cute face, it still had the snake body. My hair was wet, clean and wrapped in a towel. I really wanted to go blow my hair dry to ready to see my boyfriend's parents. I was trying to decide if I should take the towel off and run my fingers through my hair so that it would look better, but I knew that if I did, I would get the yuck from the snake into my hair. I awoke trying to decide.

AKD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top