JESUS, WHITE HORSE, GOLDEN BOW & ARROWS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JESUS, WHITE HORSE, GOLDEN BOW & ARROWS

Post by Sirianta on Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:48 am

Hey guys, I had this dream about 6 months ago. I was with Jesus on top of the clouds and we were both sitting on white horses and was dressed in white. There was a parting in the clouds underneath us and I could see the earth underneath the parting and Jesus showed me things that was on earth, but I can't remember what it was but is was gold in colour. The clouds that was around us was a very bright white.

Then Jesus took out a bow and shot me with arrows 3 or 4 times. Everytime he shot me with these arrows I turned to gold and I felt that wonderful annointed feeling we always feel when the Holy Spirit is with you. Everytime an arrow hit me (it didn't hurt) my whole body went backwards because of the power of God.

Could someone please help me with the interpretation. I don't know what the bow and arrows would mean.

Lotsa hugs and blessings
xxx

Sirianta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JESUS, WHITE HORSE, GOLDEN BOW & ARROWS

Post by One Door on Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:09 am

The bow represents the tongue which the tongue in turn represents power. The arrows represent words. The words of the Lord are powerful. I believe He is showing you the power of His Word.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top