The Lord showed me my future husband in a dream... literal or symbolic?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Lord showed me my future husband in a dream... literal or symbolic?

Post by luvjesus on Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:10 pm

I had a dream where I was flying with the Lord and He took me over/through the living rooms of many houses. We stopped in front of very large, intricately carved double doors and the doors opened for us. I saw a man whose hands were raised in worship and the Lord said to me, " This is your husband." The weird thing is, this is a man I recognize from my church of over 8,000 people! I have prayed about this dream daily for over 1 1/2 years and I need to know if this is literally the man God has chosen for me or is he symbolic somehow? I dream about him constantly and on one or two occasions it has felt so real, I wonder if it's somehow a clip from my future. Please provide some insight! I do believe that I have the gift of prophesy. The Lord has spoken to me a couple other times about future events that ended up being correct.

luvjesus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Lord showed me my future husband in a dream... literal or symbolic?

Post by mstjcutler on Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:47 pm

I would think that if he is your husband the Lord would be dealing with him also. Have the two of you ever spoken to one another?

mstjcutler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by luvjesus on Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:29 pm

I've spoken with him once and this was about a month ago. The Lord gave me a word for him and it was confirmed to me, so I went ahead and spoke to him about it. He was very friendly and open. He even shared with me one of his own experiences with prophesy. I really don't know what to think of all of this! I haven't spoken to him since. Now that you mention it, I do wonder if the Lord has spoken to him about me. I remember the first couple times he saw me across the crowd at church, he just stared at me and looked as if he'd seen a ghost!

luvjesus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mstjcutler on Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:34 pm

why not share with him what you dreamed? I mean why not? There is no harm in that. Suppose God told him and he feels some kind of way to approach you with it and he asked God to show you also?? I'm crazy!! But it's possible.

mstjcutler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top