A mental facility dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A mental facility dream

Post by Vikki32408 on Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:11 pm

Hello,

My friend had a dream about my husband last weekend & wanted to get some insights.. (Also know this is same husband about the werewolf dream)

She dreamed she saw my husband looking very disheavaled in a plain room (looked like a mental health facility room) he was very distraught & hopeless and also she siad she saw a side of him that was very dangerous & I was telling her in dream "I told you he was like this" and she told him to trust in God & He said there was no God.. This dream was very distrubing to her....

Any help please....

Thanks
Vikki

Vikki32408

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A mental facility dream

Post by butterfly on Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:15 pm

I would strongly strongly advice that you pray and fast for your husband. I am not a dream interpreter but based on the dream about you seeing him as a werewolf and now this dream, it could be God given you a very serious warning. Please ask some Christian intercessors to pray for your husband immediately. I have been through a lot of spiritual attacks and it is very very serious business.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vikki32408 on Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:25 am

Thanks Butterfly,

I understand this is serious and I have been praying, I guess I need a more in depth understanding of this situation... I know it is in God's hands....

Thanks
Vikki

Vikki32408

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:55 am

Again,
I wonder if your husband has another side to him--as side that is somewhat disturbing? I wonder too if your husband is having trouble dealing with some emotional/psychological things right now and needs some spiritual help? I would have to agree with the last response and pray for your husband, this is something that only God can intervene with and change.

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vikki32408 on Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:36 am

Thanks Desiree,

Yes, I believe this is something only God can intervene with.... I do put a call out for prayer for Michael.....

Your Sister in Christ,
Vikki

Vikki32408

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:31 pm

We touch and agree with you and you're much welcome
desiree
p.s. please read your inbox on here!

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:23 am

Heavenly Father,

We come to you in the name of Jesus to pray for our Sister's husband Michael. Father we speak blessings over Michael.....we speak prosperity, health, wealth, restoration in all forms, joy, peace, love, temperance, longsuffering, goodness, kindness, gentleness. Lord, right now we plead the blood of Jesus over him and pray that you will protect his rear and front gaurd. Father I say he is the head and not the tail, that he has life and not death, that he is more than a conqueror through Christ Jesus, that no weapon formed against him shall prosper!

Lord we thank you for being our Father and for loving us. I pray that you give Michael clear direction in his life and give him a sound mind and show him the way he should go. I pray that he puts his total trust in you.

Father, we give you all the glory and the honor in Jesus name!

Amen,

Connie your servant
praying praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:12 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top