dream of hiding

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dream of hiding

Post by awesomegod16 on Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:35 am

Last night I had an unusual dream in which I had never had before. I was in this house. And I was with these kids. We knew there was danger all around and we were trying to hide. And I was hiding too. And I spent some of the dream trying to find a perfect hiding place. So I hid in this place where I wasn't seen but when the danger was apparent or the person or whoever was trying to get us came in, I had to control my breathing. I was aware of trying to control how loud my breathing was. I was also trying not to move one inch. And after I woke up, my hands and body were still rigid and stiff from holding my body so that I would not betray where I was. I couldn't move my hands for a while because they were still as if I was still dreaming. I realized I must have really held my body so tight so as not to betray where I was.

Blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dream of hiding

Post by ditte3 on Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:50 am

Hi Blossom
Peace be with you.

I haven't taken th accuracy test yet.

Did you know the kids you were with or were they strangers?

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomegod16 on Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:30 am

I didnt know the kids who were in the dream. I know they were in danger as well as me but I think I was a kid in this dream instead of an adult. I know that the big thing was really trying to find a hiding place and doing something with my body to make it so I wouldnt be found.

blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:33 am

Dear Blossom

I remember reading on of your posts on one of the topics "What if a dream isn't a dream". Somehow it seemed as if you saw throuh someone else's eyes.I see the same here.
Perhaps God shows you something,perhaps he shows you another person's pount of view.Ask the Lord why he gives such a dream.Maybe it's for intervention for those people you dream about.
Please ask the Lord.If what I said are not what the Lord shows you,please toss them.
God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomegod16 on Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:41 pm

I understand what you are saying about seeing it through someone else's eyes. It came to my mind about some of the other dreams. I wonder how that could happen but I guess it might. Since I've had that thought myself I wouldnt say it isnt possible. I m not sure and I guess I need to keep praying about it.

blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:49 pm

ughh,,thats awful,,i can feel wat ur feeling,,its paralizeing,, is there a situation or person that does this 2 u irl?? perhaps a past issue,,,mabe abuse,, ,,,,jus ma ,,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomegod16 on Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:56 pm

Not sure but I felt like my body was still in that dream when I woke up. My hands and body were still like frozen or I held my body so rigid like in the dream, I had to relax my body. The fear of being found was very bad. I had to like almost make my body disappear. I guess that must be what it feels like to hide from someone who is after you.

blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:00 pm

um ok,,scary,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:58 pm