Heard an angel in the spirit (which was not a dream)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Heard an angel in the spirit (which was not a dream)

Post by Christa on Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:51 am

I was wide awake last night. My daughter was lying next to me in bed and playing quietly. I was laying on my left side. There was dim light creeking into the room. In my left ear (it was in my pillow), I hear a med-high pitch woman's voice say, "The dream it's you." Then immediately after, I had kind of a buzz then a deaf moment in that ear. I've heard things in the spirit before, but not ever that clearly and not when I was that awake. I began to pray and the atmosphere in my room changed almost immediately. It was like aurora borealis in my room without all of the color. This went on throughout the night.

When I finally got to sleep, I heard the same angel again very clearly, but I don't remember what she said (in all honesty, I was beginning to think all angels were man-like until last night). I then had a dream that I was in Bible times, back in the time of David. I was a skinny dark haired girl who was in love with a young guy. We were both around 15 or 16 I guess. Something happened and he left me alone. We couldn't be together. I was sad. Then it was like a year later and I had married his best friend. In the dream best friends were closer than brothers and when one went to fight, the other had to be with him....they were bound by covenant with each other (this dream reminded me of the bond that David and Jonathan had). I got wind that my husband's best friend was picking a fight (wrongly and for an evil cause). I told my husband about it. He didn't want to go with him because he knew the fight was wrong. I told him that he was his best friend's covenant brother and that's what he had to do whether he was doing evil or not. The next thing I remember is seeing my husband (like hovering over the situation, because I was "at home") next to his best friend getting ready to fight. His best friend didn't look Jewish, but more like Native American (lighter skin though). His best friend looked really sweaty and had an evil eye. This is when I woke up.

I've maybe had one other dream in my lifetime regarding Bible days. Any takers on this dream/vision/hearing in the spirit? I don't really know what to make of it.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Heard an angel in the spirit (which was not a dream)

Post by True Flight on Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:11 pm

I'm feeling brave
These are just my thoughts.

As far as Angles go, I think maybe you were looking at Angles as male.
If you look at Adam...
God dint just make a woman from his rib, but God took part of Adam to make her.
I think of it as he split his emotions, making male and female.
Thats how the Angles are. It wouldnt be much of a choire if they all had deep voices.

As far as your dream goes and the Angle saying it is you.

A covenant between a man and a women is greater then being brothers.

I was thinking this was about you, but as I type it looks more like the husband is God, the freind is America, and the covenant is with the Church.

Is God going to fight for our country, ya know we need him to right now.

I hope I gave you some ideas to work with.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:43 pm

"It wouldnt be much of a choir if they all had deep voices." I never thought of it that way, but it makes a lot of sense :)

As far as what you said here----> "I was thinking this was about you, but as I type it looks more like the husband is God, the freind is America, and the covenant is with the Church." I'm a little freaked out in that you may be right. I read through the dream again and I have to say, your interpretation fits really well into it. I've never heard an angel in the spirit before, so I'm thinking this dream that the angel prepared me for is a pretty serious matter. Maybe I should post a prayer request for us to pray over America in regards to certain evils in some current matter (that I'm not aware of).

Thanks for your interpretation. I'm glad you were brave! :)

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top