Movie theater, my hubby, and some other woman

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Movie theater, my hubby, and some other woman

Post by notmyname on Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:45 am

I had a dream that had some stuff before and after this scene, but I donít remember all of it in great detail. However, this is the scene that I remember very well.

Scene 1

My hubby and I were sitting down in a movie theater watching a movie. As we were watching a movie, a female (over a different ethnic race as the both of us) who worked at a previous job with me named Corbette, walked passed us, rather stopped between us, and reached her arm and hand in (as if cutting a slice of cake) to get between us and sit in the middle of us. Before I could do or say anything, my hubby got up and went passed her and sat on the other side of me and I was going to move right next to him to get away from this woman. Then, she tried to do the same thing again, sit in between us. She was very determined and very persistent. Then, instead of sitting beside him, I went ahead and sat on his lap, and he grabbed me (as like not letting anyone get between us) and we sat real close looking at this crazy woman that came out of nowhere and started acting like this. He was calm during the whole ordeal (he is normally calm and patient, but will do anything to defend me at any moment, and the only feeling I had was wondering where and why she was doing this stuff). I never felt threatened like my hubby cheating on me or anything at all, and I also wondered why we just didnít walk out the movie theater. We just stayed there and kept our position and never let anything get in between us no matter what the circumstances. (Uhm, I wonder if I already answered some of my question). What do you think? Who was the woman representing?

Thanks for any assistance that God may utilize you to assist me with!

The End!

notmyname

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Movie theater, my hubby, and some other woman

Post by Cholette on Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:43 pm

Hello "notmyname"...

What you described is not exactly a cheating dream, in my opinion, but one of the interpreters here (Daphanie02) has a forum here entitled "Life in the Spirit by Laura Boaz" and she has a thread in there on "cheating dreams". I'm not sure if it will help you, but it's quite extensive on different ways to interpret those types of dreams.

Like I said, I don't think your dream is necessarily a cheating dream, but maybe you will find some of the information in the thread helpful. Sorry I couldn't help more. :blushing:

Blessings!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by notmyname on Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:01 am

Thank you, Cholette! I will take a look. I don't think it is regarding cheating either, but it is weird, right? Right!

God's Blessings to you!

Not My Name

notmyname

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:03 pm

yeah i wiv sgree wiv cholette,the other woman could represent something or someone that is devisive,or trying 2 b,the movie theater is your lives in motion at present,is your husband having extra demands of his time placed upon him?[work,church,hobbys?] see what works thinking

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:13 pm

In my personal opinion, it really sounds like a woman who will try and cut in the relationship, but nothing will tear you two apart. It may seem that you could do more to escape the situation, but it's really not neccesary because you are confidant in your husbands faithfullness towards you. The woman could represent some other outside issue that may threaten to steal your extra time together, but I feel praying about it and waiting on God for the full interpretation is the best way to know for sure. God bless you,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by notmyname on Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:31 pm

Thanks All! All replies were good for me. I will definetely wait on God to give me further information. Maybe it is in the other dream I posted this morning. This time the roles are reversed!

Blessings to you all! Toodles for now!

notmyname

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top