more spiders and a dirty room???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

more spiders and a dirty room???

Post by Angelwings on Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:24 pm

I had a dream about a childhood friend of mine. I'll call her Sandy.

We were with a couple of other friends and they all wanted to hang out on the weekend. But I didn't have a babysitter for my kids. Then Sandy said she didn't have a babysitter for her son. I decided to offer to watch Sandy's son so she could go have fun with the girls.

In the dream I lived next door to Sandy's sister. While I was in my house...which didn't look anything like my real house, as a matter of fact it looked like a one bedroom trailer. Anyway, there were windows around the whole trailer and I was fixing the curtains...they were bunched up and folded over the top of the rods. So I pulled them all down. As I was straightening them up I noticed how dusty and dirty the curtains and windows were....then I realized how cluttered and filthy my house was. I saw a little kid running down the stairs that were outside of the house and toward the yard. I ran out after the kid thinking it was Sandy's little boy. But when I got out there I noticed it was a little girl....it was not Sandy's son. At that time I ran into Sandy's sister outside, she saw me run after the little girl and I told her that I thought it was Sandy's son. I don't know who that little girl was or where she even went but then Sandy showed up. She looked upset and it looked like she was arguing with her sister and they both walked in to her sister's house.
I went back inside my house and decided to organize and clean. I began to change my clothes....I dont know why but I started to take off what I had on. At that time, Sandy's brother and his wife showed up at the door...but I just looked through the window and told him he should go and talk to his sisters because it looked like they were arguing.
So he left to go check on them...when he came back he gave me a thumbs up and said they were doing fine. I opened the door for him and his wife but I was in just a tshirt and my underpants (??? why I opened the door not fully dressed, I dont know) But I didn't even mind. I just excused myself.
Then I saw a HUGE brown and beige spider and I think it was a lizard..?? on my bed. (I'm not positive it was a lizard....it's foggy) But the lizard lashed out and with its mouth open and bit the spider. Sandy's brother reached over and pulled the spider away from the lizard so that the spider would be split in two. and when he did that...he showed me the poison that was inside the spider.

Then I felt something walking around my biceps...felt tickly. And I tried to see what it was but I couldn't see anything. Sandy's brother held my arm up and pointed out that it was a spider. And I tried to look closer but I couldn't see it...but I could feel it. And he pointed again and I finally saw it. I was almost invisible...and I brushed it off.

i had this dream while I was on vacation this past week. I woke up in the hotel room and immediatly started praying....I couldn't stop praying. I had some thoughts about the dream but I was hoping to share it on here and get a confirmation.

God Bless

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: more spiders and a dirty room???

Post by Angelwings on Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:43 pm

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:16 am

dont a/wgs,,um im wondering about the end of ur drm,,not seeing tha spida, if it wasa demonik attack,,u neva know wats happeneed in that room u wer in b4 u,, take care D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:43 am

Hi Angelwings

I'm going to pray about your dream.

I have not taken the accuracy test yet.

The spider and the lizard seems like some kind of demonic attack. Maybe being in a totally sranger place, there were unclean spirits there on your vacation.
Please ask the Lord for revelation.
Never forget that He is always with us.
God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:02 am

um ditto,,,ditte,, u made me do it.. D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:25 am

Ditte, that makes sense. I did not pray over the room. But when I checked in to the hotel....my 5 year old son saw an angel with me (I posted it under Testamonies) So, I knew I had "back-up"
and I started pacing the hotel room praying and rebuking .

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:13 pm

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:44 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down