The EX asking about me?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The EX asking about me?

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:26 am

Had a dream (10/3/08) where I was inside a room watching television with my mom and a few of my siblings. We were watching Eva Mendes (Cuban-American actress) and discussing how she looked alot like an actress back in the day (Raquel Welch) but more like Sophia Loren (An actress of the 1940's and 50's, who I think is very beautiful). My mom and I agreed, "she's beautiful". I also remember seeing Eva Longoria (Mexican actress on 'Desperate Housewives' married to NBA star Tony Parker--7 years older than him) talking to a sports analyst about her husband's bad performance in a game. She had on a pretty green shirt with her hair cut in a bob. She was speaking kindly of her husband at first but not really knowing the "sports lingo" (it sounded like jibberesh to me). Her husband was just "cheesin" at the camera, laying on his side with a basketball in his hand, oblivious to the situation. The reporter acknowledged for the player to "step up" his game (make improvements, play better so to speak). Out of the blue one of my siblings (who is watching television) turns to me and says, "Oh B (my ex) says hello and bye", and she turns back around to watch t.v. WHAT? She said it so nochalantly. I was surprised that my ex was asking about me again and wanting me to know it.

scratching chin :huh?: idea

side note: As far as I know, my ex is married to an hispanic woman who is older than him. These dreams just keep getting to me more and more.

Last edited by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The EX asking about me?

Post by lola21st on Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:03 pm

Desiree -

It's interesting that you dreamt of two Latina women named "Eva"...which is a variant of the name Eve...

Anyway, I don't know the full history of how things unwound with your ex so I could be offbase...I wonder if you feel that your ex's wife is leading him (or led him) down a bad path? Similar to the way that Eve let the snake tempt her with the apple and it negatively impacted her and her husband...and also that Adam wasn't doing what he should've been doing as a husband because if he did, Eve (and he) might not have fallen into the snare of the devil (the snake).

Also, maybe you feel that she doesn't really even know him - while she as
Eva L. can speak highly of him, she doesn't know him well enough to speak "sports lingo", which is a big part of his life? (Understanding that "sports lingo" might represent something else that you know to be a big part of your ex's life?)

As for your ex, maybe you wonder if he is really committed to his "game" in real life? He has an opportunity that many boys dream of having (playing in the NBA) but he's on the court "cheesin" for the camera instead of talking to the announcer himself or working on his game. Kind of making a game out of the game. Maybe there's something that's a parallel to this in real life?

Also, why is his wife speaking for him - especially when she doesn't understand his work well enough to comment on it? And why is she doing his job (speaking to the announcer), doing something that should be his responsibility?

Could the game be symbolic of their marriage and the roles they take within the marriage?

The fact that your sister after seeing this mentions that your ex says hello reminds me of a variation of the character morphing that you experience in your dreams. This time seeing Tony Parker reminded her to mention your ex...more game playing, only now it's your literal ex that's game playing, not your symbolic ex...

The question that I have is how did you feel about hearing that your ex was asking about you? I know you said you were surprised but were you also happy or annoyed or longing?

Please pray on what I've said.

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of The King87 on Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:22 pm

i am wondering if the frequent dreams about your ex is more than it being about him. in some of my research, dreaming of an ex -husband is symbolic to an earthly bondage. just something to consider.

-maria

Daughter of The King87

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:19 pm

do you feel like your ex is with women that he likes to show off?

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:18 am

Daph,
to answer your question--not to sound arrogant, but it was true for me (he liked to show me off) and he does LOVE beautiful women (his wife seems to not be 'his type' for some reason that's why it all seeems strange.)
....And Lurdys once again you've made some interesting points (I thought about the "eva" thing too as a matter of fact)...Sometimes I felt as though he was playing games, "still keeping in touch with my family asking about me, but when I spoke to him he didn't want to say anything."...In the dream, I WAS surprised that he asked about me AGAIN (out of the blue) and I wanted to see if he was interested. I mean, you're asked about if you're thought about right? I don't know much about her, but it does seem like she is doing "his job" so to speak (whatever that is). When he spoke to me about her in the past, the situation just didn't seem right to me (I really questioned her motives b/c she had been married before). I know for a fact that he is unhappy as well and has "bitten off more than he could chew" (Its a long story you guys but that's neither here nor there) flower . Also, at one point in time my ex DID want to play in the NBA but gave up the dream a while back, he said to 'focus on his ministry'. Its been said before that there's possibly "no commitment" there with my ex, but I think that he IS struggling with alot of things right now, so that's why I pray often that he would do what is right (even though I vaguely know the situation).
...Maria, I don't think that there is any "bondage/soul-tie" there between us--because I've been delivered from that a LONG time ago thank God! I don't really know if my ex is still married or not, my dreams are so confusing at times (he's with someone in one dream...not with someone in the next...etc) so I don't know what God is trying to say. The only thing that I can think of is that he still misses the family or would like to keep in touch somehow! I did think we were a "match made in heaven" until.....
thank you all for your comments, I have something to ponder on!
smooches with much love
desiree
p.s. Also since most of my dreams are prophetic, just yesterday 10/6/08 I saw an article on Eva Mendes' car being towed (she tried to use her charm to get out of a ticket)....hmmmm (Lurdys you may be going somewhere with this!)

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:19 am

No problem!

The other thing that came to mind that I didn't add in my post above is the parable of the wasted talents (Matthew 25:14-30)....

I will pray that the Lord gives you clarity and wisdom.

Blessings,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:23 am

I will read that scripture. yes...please do that! thanks again!
smooches and blessings to you too!
desiree (starpop)
p.s. how is your situation going?

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:06 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down