I Got a Bouquet of Red Carnations from my Husband, When Somebody Else Was Supposed to Get a Gift

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I Got a Bouquet of Red Carnations from my Husband, When Somebody Else Was Supposed to Get a Gift

Post by ditte3 on Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:46 am

Hi dear brothers and sisters

I had this dream a week ago.
I tell you some details that may be helpful,those were perhaps influencing my dream,yet i think there is also a symbolic meaning to this dream:Before I went to sleep I watched a movie with a chief nun (abotess) in it (she was a side charater not main).
Next day we were to go to my parents for Easter.My husband is usually not very willing to go to family meetings (such as chrismas,Easter,birthday etc.) it always causes a worry to me that we hurt my relatives.
I also mention that in my dream the event celebrated is 'name day".I think it is originally a catholic custom,but it became a common custom in my country to give some small gifts who has hes/her name day.IMO it's not a big thing,yet we celebrate it not to hurt feelings of my unsaved relatives.I also tell you tha in Hungary there was no big spiritual awakening until about the middle of the 80's,because of the cimmunistic system.(Even if it was a more liberal kind of regime than many)There were faithful christians spiritual one,but they were not welcomed.Traditional churches were quite controlled at that time.Yet in trasitional churches (catholic,lutheren,reformed etc) there were faithful people too.Since there is no communistic system,people come to God,churches are growing.Yet I experience that many people are still suspicious with spiritual churches (though I have some friends who are not like this).I often feel I have to pray for solving this situation.I am a member of a christian forum and I experience this there.I think this also came back in my dream.
My relatives are originally catholic,but my parents did not believe (maybe because of the communistic era) and did not raise me being a a believer.I became a christian in a spirit filled church as an adult.
I'm sorry for the much talking.I thought these details would help.
I think there is a symbolic meaning for this dream too.I think I have an interpretation,yet any confirmation and insights would be helpful.

Dream:
I was standing in front of a fence that surrounded a field.It was a gray wire fence made of thin wire.I saw another field surrounded by a fence,connected to this north-east to this.These fields were about a size of a smaller football field.I stood outside.
I was not alone.A few people were with me (I don't remember who),maybe my husband too.There was some kind of janitor at the gate.It was a man.We told the janitor we came to the abotess and brought her gift for her name day.I don't remember if it was asked or I just thought that here name was Zsuzsanna (Susan,Susannah).(It's interesting that few nights before this dream I had that baby dream I also posted on this site finding a baby girl having the same family and given name as my daughter.My daughter's name is Zsuzsanna).
There was a wood on the other side of the of the surrounded field,outside the fence.The abotess lived there.We had to walk through the field and through the wood to get to her.I noticed there was snow on the ground that was not there before.I also noticed I wore only open slippers.I thought my feet will be cold and it will be very uncomfortable to walk in the snow like this.Yet I felt that I must do it.
I don't know if we went to the abotess.
Next thing I remember is that my husband gave me a huge bouquet of red carntions.It was beautuiful. He was not really like he is in character.I mean he is usually not this nice to me nowadays.I was very happy he gave me this bouquet.Yet told him why did I get it?It's not my name day.I asked him if he bought flower to the chief nun.He said he did.He bought a few strands of flowers.They looked like irises,but they fere pastel lilacor some pastel pinkish lilac colour.He bought two or four strands of them (I don't remember the exact number).

End of dream.
I forgot to tell that in my language carnation is called "nail-wort".
Please tell me what you think.
Thank you.
God bless you.

Last edited by ditte3 on Sun May 16, 2010 1:13 am; edited 2 times in total

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I Got a Bouquet of Red Carnations from my Husband, When Somebody Else Was Supposed to Get a Gift

Post by ditte3 on Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:47 am

Bump.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I Got a Bouquet of Red Carnations from my Husband, When Somebody Else Was Supposed to Get a Gift

Post by ditte3 on Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:01 am

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:09 pm

Any thoughts please.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:42 am

I try to see the meaning more.But if you have thoughts,please tell me.They can be confirmations.
Thank you.
God bless you all.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:39 pm

please.
God bless you all.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:41 am

Hi dear brothers and sisters.
Peace be with you.

I had some ideas of its meaning after I dreamed it.I posted it here,because I felt,some confirmation would be good.

I think I know the meaning.
At that time when I dreamed this,I often visited a christian site (in my country),where there were christians of many dominiations.Some moderators were very "traditional",not too "spiritual" and a bit too "hard" and "cold".They love the Lord and I am sure they are dear brothers and sisters,yet they have a problem with love.I do not see Gods love in their actions.Some of them are from traditional churches and they are quite unfriendly with more "spiritual" churches.(Not everyone is like that in traditional churches.I know good christ like people in many churches.)But these people were like that.They are usually moderators to that site.
I think that they represent in my dream the abbotess (chief nun).
The name Zsuzsanna (Susannah) means lily.Lily is pureness.They are nice christians,but they have this "problem" I wrote about.
In my dream me standing with others to go and greet the abbotess,means me and some other brothers and sisters in Christ (on that forum) who want to "minister" tpward this people,to talk to them and we love them,because we are all parts of the Body of Christ and such things.
Realizing that I am standing in slippers in the snow and I have to walk a lot to the "abbotess",knowing that I HAVE TO DO IT,means that I have to do this even though they are quite "cold" with me.
My husband giving me red carnations (in Hungarian: "nail-wort) means:Lord Jesus loves me,he was nailed to the cross for me,he died for me,because he loved me.It shows me too that he likes what I do.
In my dream I asked him why did he buy me a huge bouquet,while it was not me who has to get flower (I did not have a name day ,but the nun).He bought a few pinkish/pastell lilac coloured irises/lilies(?) to her,but I got a huge bouquet of red flowers.
It tells me that though he loves those people and sees their work (also their faults and "love issue"), he also sees my endeavour for him and he appreciates it.
I was happy and surprised in my dream that I got that bouquet from him.

Please if you have some other thoughts or insights,please tell me.
God bless you all.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Fri May 14, 2010 11:53 pm

Although I see the meaning.i would like to know what you think.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christina on Sat May 15, 2010 9:05 pm

Ditte 3 -

God Bless your sweet heart!! I don't have the gift of discernment or interpretation, but I know how kind and supportive you have been to myself and others at this site and I didn't want you to get discouraged by no one answering.

Maybe the term, SOLVED in your topic is making people think there isn't any work here that needs to be done?

May God bless and care for you and your family. I pray your husband is doing better!

Love ya, Sister!

Christina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Sun May 16, 2010 1:16 am

Dear Christina!
Thank you for your answer and for praying for my husband.It's so nice of you.
You are right about that "solved" word.I'm sorry.I didn't think it over.I deleted it.
God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:45 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top