My husband got another woman pregnant

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My husband got another woman pregnant

Post by virtue3125 on Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:19 pm

I have had multiple dreams about the same topic: my husband getting another woman pregnant. I don't remember the first two dreams enough to record them here, but I do remember the last one...

The apartment that we live in now was dark. The only light on was the light above the stove in the kitchen (the same light that I leave on every night in the physical realm) and my husband's cell phone was on the counter. It started ringing and I recognized the number as the phone number of the woman my husband had an affair with (he had an affair in the physical realm), so I answered it. When I answered it, I pretended to be him by mumbling hello in a deep tone as if I were sleeping. I was standing facing the kitchen with my back to the living room. She began talking to me as if I were him and all I remember her saying is what she was going to name their baby girl. I don't remember the actual name, just that it was a female name.

That's all I remember. I woke up at 3:30 in the morning and confronted my husband and of course he denied it. Thoughts? Interpretations? Thanks.

virtue3125

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My husband got another woman pregnant

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:19 am

I've had dreams about my husband cheating but that doesn't mean that he did or that he is.
Dreams are more often than not, symbolic. The meaning of the symbols will often surprise you. Like kissing could just mean an agreement, a baby could be a project and time frame...

Take a look at other peoples dreams and you will see what I'm talking about.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by virtue3125 on Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:16 pm

Thank you, Hind's Feet. Yeah, I've been looking around to see what pregnancy could be a symbol of.

virtue3125

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top