People coming against me: why??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

People coming against me: why??

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:38 am

Had a dream that I met this white man who had a mix of silver and blond hair. He was really nice and was dressed professionally. I honestly forgot what we were talking about but I know the conversation was friendly. I went into an auditorium with a bunch of people (some of them were close friends) for an assembly program, and then when the man spoke to me, I "brightened up" because I was glad that he acknowledged me and my friends could see that this guy knew me personally. After the program, I got up to personally speak to the man again and my friends began to get jealous. I had a wrap on my head (to cover up my messy hairdo) and several girls tried to remove it in front of everyone (to embarrass me) but I "fought back with full force". I hit one girl in the nose, pulled one girls hair and pushed her to the ground (all while holding my wrap on my head securely!). I don't know why the jealousy I was just talking to the man! Every girl that approached me seemed to try to attack me. I began to run through the bleachers to safety,escaping all confusion.

Any ideas?
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: People coming against me: why??

Post by dreamster on Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:39 am

hey wen i get in trouble im calling u, rofl this mite sound supa spiritualbut here goes,i think its a picture ,f you,the man is jesus,assembly is church,messy hair could be an issuse youre working out but havent quite sorted,the other girls could be things or events that get in the way of you and jesus [distractions,time wasteing stuff]but you put them in there place,i hope this isnt nonsense. flower bandaid D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:41 am

I think I see what you mean! I also actually thoguth of the "threat" of others getting in the way of my spiritual happiness/ trying to remove my "covering" so to speak. thanks for the response
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:46 am

yourr welcome,covering crossed my mind aswell,i think there is a little more to this dream ,hopefuly someone else can add 2 it, flower

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:31 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top