sequestering my truck

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sequestering my truck

Post by Jodi on Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:11 pm

I awoke one morning thinking, "Thank You Lord for sequestering my truck that i might rest."

I thought "sequestering" was when they keep a jury apart from from the public so that they won't be influenced by their opinions. But I looked up the definition anyway to see other meanings too. "Sequestering" also means to take property while some dispute about the property is being settled.

Have any Holy Spirit leadings about the meaning of the prayer I was given to pray? Thanks for praying about it.

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: sequestering my truck

Post by ditte3 on Wed Apr 14, 2010 12:38 am

Dear Jodi
I already wrote a few note to you about this.But I thought I write here too.

I have not taken the accuracy test yet.If what I say are not what the Lord reveals please toss them.

You very well said what the meaning of seqestering means.

Truck may mean a personal ministry,or personal life.

Jesus Christ gave us salvation.We believe in Him and we are the children of God.
Jesus said when he prayed to the Father before his crucifiction that though we are in this world,we are not of this world.
We are in Jesus Christ.We christians are the parts of His Body, the Church.

"I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of this world.
I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from evil.
They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
And thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I sent them into the world.
And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through thy truth."(John17,14-19.)

"For the grace of man that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,
Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously and godly, in this present world;
Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our saviour Jesus Christ;
Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify onto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works."(Titus2,11-14.)

"The Lord shall establish thee an holy people unto himself, as he hath sworn unto thee, if though shall keep the commandments of the Lord thy God,and walk in his ways."(Deuteronomy28,9.)

God sequesters us as from the world,though we live in the world.We are his holy people.He sanctifies us. We can have a rest,because we are free and we are in his protection.

Praise God!He is so great.

Wait for the Lord.Put your life in his hand.
We often worry about our lives,but Jesus says not to worry.God is Yahweh Jire.The Lord takes care.

God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jodi on Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:19 pm

Thank you Ditte! This confirms another post that said "sequester" means "set apart." The Scriptures you found really match this idea well. May God bless you also.
Jodi

Jodi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Wed Apr 14, 2010 2:39 pm

awesome word Ditte. I'm making a note of this for myself.
Blessings.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top