GIANT TREES FALL AND OVERPASSES CRUMBLE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GIANT TREES FALL AND OVERPASSES CRUMBLE

Post by Songs of Seashells on Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:53 am

I WAS DRIVING EAST W/ MY FRIEND IN HER RED VAN WHEN I LOOKED TO MY LEFT AND SAW ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE FREEWAY, A HUGE OAK TREE COMING UP BY IT'S ROOTS, READY TO FALL. I TOLD DEBBIE IF YOU HURRY WE CAN MISS THE TREE FALLING ON US.

SHE GLANCED OVER AND WHAM!!!! IT FELL RIGHT IN FRONT OF US BUT WE WERE ABLE TO DRIVE UNDERNEATH THE TREE.

I LOOKED UP AND NOTICED THE OVERPASSES WERE CRUMBLING. ONE FELL JUST AS WE PASSED UNDER IT.

WE DRIVE UNDER A SECOND OVERPASS AND IT LOOKS LIKE IT'S READY TO FALL. SHE STEPS ON THE GAS TO GO FASTER BECAUSE WE CAN SEE UP AHEAD AT THE THIRD OVERPASS, THAT IT TOO WAS STARTING TO CRUMBLE AND LEAN.
THERE WERE 2 MILITARY GUYS IN UNIFORM WHO ARE WAVING AT US TO PULL OVER.

I TOLD HER FLOOR IT! MAYBE WE CAN MAKE IT BEFORE IT FALLS.....

COMING UP ON IT, I COULD SEE WE WEREN'T GOING TO MAKE IT. THE MILITARY GUY HAD THIS FRANTIC LOOK ON HIS FACE LIKE WE WEREN'T GOING TO MAKE IT AND WAVED US TO PULL OVER TO OUR RIGHT. I SAID PULL OVER!!! PULL OVER!!! WE DID THEN HURRIED AND GOT OUT OF THE CAR, JUST IN TIME!!!

ANY help with this dream would be appreciated.

songs of seashells

Songs of Seashells

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GIANT TREES FALL AND OVERPASSES CRUMBLE

Post by lola21st on Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:34 am

Praise the Lord, Songs of Seashells!

I think you're seeing the result of diminished faith in a church. When I think of trees, I think of faith. The parable of the mustard seed comes to mind (Matthew 13:31-32) and the parable of the four soils (Matthew 13:10-23). In order to have grown that large, the tree had to have been nutured, watered/fed/been in good soil. But something caused its roots to weaken so badly that the tree falls and is destroyed. The destruction of this tree could have impacted your path, but you and your friend were able to find a way to move around the obstacle.

The overpasses to me are bridges that represent transition, something that enables a movement from one spiritual place to another. I realize that you're actually driving through them rather than over them but the same principle applies - they facilitate movement from one place to another, your path is open where they are constructed. With them crumbling, there are people who will be "stuck" because they no longer have the means to transition. The military guys are warrior angels who are guiding your path and protecting you from harm. At first you didn't heed their warning but you then realized that they were right, if you continued you weren't going to make it.

Is there something that has been broken in real life like a church or ministry that causes a ripple effect in the same way that the fallen tree caused the overpasses to collapse? I think the Lord is letting you know that you're protected and will be okay no matter what damage is done but you have to work in lockstep with Him and be obedient to any directions given to you no matter how things look in the natural.

Please pray about what's been said and disregard anything that doesn't align with what He's shown you, ok?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Songs of Seashells on Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:41 pm

Lola21st!!!! WOW

What you have to say REALLY speaks to me in a HUGE way!!!

My husband and I attended this one church whose distinctives are these (this is just one of them

As the church has become preoccupied with itself it has lost its love
for Jesus Christ.
The primary purpose of the church is to exalt Jesus Christ as
sufficient for every need
of man and to give Him the worship He is worthy to receive. Jesus
Christ, not man, is
the focal point of the church. It is the chief end of man to focus
our affection and
attention on Him.
We are a Christ exalting Church.

We attended there for 3 years. MUCH TO OUR DISMAY, "preaching this" was different than "walking it" There were 9 families that left.
This man does not WALK what he preaches. It was a horrible separation as all of us gave up 3 months of our lives to try and work things out. He told us he did NOT want reconcilliation, NOR were we invited back to his church and to stay away.
Over a few months, our wounds staring to close up, some of us found other places to worship, some of us just meet together every Sunday and go through a precept (Kay Arthur) video or a Series of Feasts of the Lord by Mark Biltz. (I think every christian should see this! It will prepare us for when the Lord returns!!!)

Debbie, her mom, her brother and sisters and us STILL haven't found a place to worship yet. There are a few things that each of our families are involved in like moving, taxes, audits etc. that keep us from being able to do the homework we need to do in finding another church home to attend so in the mean time, we just study, sing, and watch our videos here at the house.

I am not sure that this pastor and "his" congregation will last much longer. He owns the land and the church, he has NO elders, nor is he planning to have any.
A couple we know who still attends, said that he made the comment from the pulpit that "I guess my control wasn't strong enough and that's why I lost control and people left. I must strengthen my control"

PRAISE GOD HE TOOK US OUT OF THIS CHURCH BODY AND OPENED OUR EYES. (this story is quite a story and I am long winded here as I am trying to type quickly so as to post a response for you, but the story is one where people who have been friends, new converts, etc EA. have a "God" story to tell from this)

If we would have stayed, we would have been destroyed.

I'll post another post in continum of this. I just don't know how long I can make a post before it won't allow me to submit it.

Songs

Songs of Seashells

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Songs of Seashells on Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:46 pm

CONTINUED

I HAVE WORRIED NOW FOR QUIT SOMETIME THAT I WASN'T IN GOD'S GRACES. I DIDN'T LIKE FEELING DISTANT FROM HIM. it made me sad inside to a point where I wanted to give up. I couln't understand WHY I was unable to get a hold on my anger and hurt and and and..........
THIS DREAM and your input HAS GIVEN me back a joy I haven't had in a very long time.

I will post more later, but for now, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for your VERY well timed response.

i have that peace that passes understanding way down in my heart!
thank you

Songs

Songs of Seashells

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top