An Attempted Attack by Dogs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An Attempted Attack by Dogs

Post by prophetess104 on Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:39 am

Grace and Peace All!

This dream has several segments and I had it months ago, however it is very vivid in my memory and I have thought about it a lot along the way.

I was standing in front of my house holding my two year old son, and my eight year old daughter was in the house, on the couch taking a nap. As I was standing outside I was watching a good friend of mine, that I have known for about 18 years change the landscape of my home. He was putting a beautiful fountain in the middle of the yard and changing the stones of my flower bed from the old gray stones that were already there to beautiful white stones...I went inside of the house to put my son down on the couch with his sister for a nap...My friend came into the house shortly after I had laid my son down and I offered him a glass of water...as I was pouring the water, I noticed a car driving up into my drive way...I handed my friend his water and told him to "excuse me for a minute, someone was coming into the driveway".
I went outside and in this white mid-size car was a woman driver in her mid 50's and her husband on the passengers side, a younger woman in her 20's in the back seat on the passenger's side and three dogs. I did not know the woman or the others, and when she got out of the car I was standing by the fountain and in my mind I said, "if she opens the door the dogs are going to attack me". Sure enough she opened the door and the dogs charged after me with all their might. I wanted to shout the "Blood of Jesus", but it would not come out of my mouth...the thought came to me, you cannot call on Jesus because there is a man in your house, but then The Spirit spoke and said, "You have to call on Jesus because that is all you have"...I mumbled, "The Blood of Jesus", t
The Blood of Jesus, The Blood of Jesus, and the dogs kept running towards me...I would not move, I just stood there...as the first (black) dog appoached me leaped up on my chest and I held him in my arms like a baby and he put his head on my shoulder...the second (brown) dog tugged gently at the hem of my skirt and then laid at my feet...the third (white) dog circled me three times then layed on his belly on the grass directly in front of me...the woman was amazed and came over to me and said, matter of factly..."this is amazing...I have trained my dogs to attack and respond to fear, but you have no fear". She called for the two smaller dogs and took the black dog out of my arms and put them all in the car and rode away...I went back into the house and my friend was sitting on the couch watching television and playing with the children...I sat down to join them and then woke up.

So much is not clear to me right now, even though God has been giving me bits and pieces for the past few months...I hope He allows someone to see what I may be missing...thank you so much.

Prophetess104

prophetess104

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An Attempted Attack by Dogs

Post by lola21st on Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:49 am

Praise the Lord, Prophetess104!

I believe this dream is about spiritual transformation and acting in the authority given to you by Jesus.

Houses often represent our emotional/spiritual selves. The fact that your yard was being changed to me represents the result of changes that you've made in your life - the new yard represents the "new" you - what was sown on the inside is now being reflected on the outside - from gray to beautiful white stones and the fountain right in your front yard for all to see. Definite signs of a move in the spirit, a new attitude. The fountain to me represents spiritual abundance. In the Bible, fountains are a very positive symbol - the Lord is referred to as the "fountain of life":

Psalm 36:9
For with You is the fountain of life;In Your light we see light.

Proverbs 14:27
The fear of the LORD is a fountain of life, To turn one away from the snares of death.

Jeremiah 2:13
For My people have committed two evils: They have forsaken Me, the fountain of living waters, And hewn themselves cisterns—broken cisterns that can hold no water.

John 4:13-15
13 Jesus answered and said to her, “Whoever drinks of this water will thirst again, 14 but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life.” 15 The woman said to Him, “Sir, give me this water, that I may not thirst, nor come here to draw.”

Revelation 21:6
And He said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts.

The fountain in your front yard represents a public comittment to the things of God, taking a stand for the Lord. Does this sound like anything that has happened since you've had the dream?

The second part of the dream is an outcome of this profession of faith. It is about faith and standing firmly in it. You were set up in a physical and emotional ambush of the enemy - you were about to be physically attacked and at the same time, the enemy was making you doubt your position in Christ Jesus so that you would NOT plead the blood of Jesus which is the only power by which you can overcome the physical attack. The enemy can be crafty which is why it's so important to develop a strong spiritual life through prayer, fasting, and immersing oneself in the Bible so that we can grow closer to the Lord, know Him, and understand His ways so that it's easier to hear His voice in our everyday life AND so that we also better understand the ways of the enemy.

I LOVE the next part of your dream – when you stand firm in your faith, unwavering, and you plead the blood of Jesus over the situation, the dogs fall under your authority and become puppy-like just as Jesus told the discples in Luke 10:19 –
19 Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
You were operating from a place of victory, not cowering under fear. Hallelujah! And the animals saw the power that was operating within you and submitted to it. I also love that you just picked up and returned to your life without skipping a beat.
To me, this is a dream of instruction but also of encouragement. When we stand firm in our faith, NOTHING can harm us, we are protected by the Holy Spirit who resides in us and operates through us.
The other lesson here is that the enemy will work through people and things to come against us, especially when we’re moving forward in the things of the Lord. The woman in the dream came specifically to destroy you by having the dogs attack you but because of your faith, her means (the dogs) were rendered useless.
The two scriptures that the Lord gave me regarding this are:
2 Timothy 1:7 - 7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
1 John 1:4 - 4You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.

What a wonderful dream! flower

Please pray about what's been said and disregard anything that doesn't fit with what the Lord has shown you.

Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top