Please pray for strength and hope for me my dear brothers and sisters

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please pray for strength and hope for me my dear brothers and sisters

Post by princessdelia on Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:47 pm

I am feeling so overwhelmed and worn out. Like I was run over by a truck and beaten up. I tried to cry but couldn't. I am all cried out and worn down. When the abuse comes from those closest to u, it really hurts and makes u feel defeated.
My mom is extremely abusive to me. She constantly robs my spirit of any joy, she starts my morning badly everyday and ends it terribly. I struggle to hold onto hope and joy but she drains whatever I fight to hold onto. I feel very oppressed by her, i don't know how to break free. she tries to control everything in my life and i can't get away because i have no money. i have been unemployed for almost a year and i have a child, so i can't just move out.
i just want to know if i have a future and hope in my life--- i feel that the enemy has been doing a major number in my life thru the oppressiveness of my mother- especially at this point in my life. last year it was so bad as u can see thru my threads that i felt soo hopeless and worthless--- i considered suicide. this year i am holding unto the Lord- His promises to me. Now the enemy has me doubting those promises-- the visions and dreams the Lord gave me. Wondering if they are going to come to pass.

princessdelia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please pray for strength and hope for me my dear brothers and sisters

Post by dreamster on Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:35 pm

ugh i feel ur pain p/d,,,i was trapped in a situation wiv an abusive person,,i neva thort id make it,, 24/7..it was horrendous,,i had no one 2 help,,ugh,,i knew eventually i had 2 leave,,god made a way 4 me,,it didnt happen ovanite,,but it did happen,, mi prayer 4 u is that u will walk thru this valley wiv jesus at ur side,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:32 pm

A guy I worked with murdered his room mate, over a situation like yours, It was tragic because I had just built a house and was living in it by myself. All he had to do was give me a hint, and I would of helped him. Now he is in prison for the rest of his life.

Dont do anything drastic, there are people that will and want to help.
I will keep you in my prayers.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:07 pm

For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. (Jeremiah 29:11 - NLT)

Call me tomorrow afternoon if you need to...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:07 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top