repeated dream my SON FELL DOWN STAIRS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repeated dream my SON FELL DOWN STAIRS

Post by Yasmin28R on Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:14 pm

Hi, I would really appreciate and interpretation for this.

I haven't done the dream accuracy test

This summer I had a dream that I, the only boyfriend prior to my husband, my son (I think that the ex-boyfriend held him) walked down some stairs I think outdoors. Then all of sudden the ex-boyfriend dropped him and he fell and probably hurt his skull since the sequence ended with me laying hands on his head and praying in tounges.
After this scene I just saw a picture of my husband being so sad laying flat with his upper body over a table.

That summer I spent apart from my husband, (he is not born again), and he also told me he had a dream about something happening to our son.

Now recently my husband had another dream in which he had brought our to children to a room in a central station where he found himself praying intensely with black people only. He prayed over a black baby. The next instant the people were all gone, but he continued praying. Then somehow in the next scene I think our son fell down stairs while with his daddy and sister. After that my husband was in a friend's home and he called me. My husband told me him and I were having a conflict in the dream.

Jesus is able to get this straight,
I really want to know what I must do too

Yasmin28R

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: repeated dream my SON FELL DOWN STAIRS

Post by lola21st on Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:40 am

Praise the Lord, Yasmin28R!

Welcome to the site! I have a question - you mentioned that you spent last summer apart from your husband...are you two separated?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:11 pm

I don't want to forget to come back to this dream, so will leave my thoughts - my assumption is that you two were or are currently separated - if that's not the case, I'll take another look in the corrected context.

I think that you're being warned to really look out for your son's needs right now, don't lose sight of him in this season that can be challenging. As you and your husband are trying to heal, he is also hurting - he may be taking this situation harder than you think. And that's even if he's very young. My ex-husband and I separated when my oldest son was 2 going on 3 and I was shocked at what he was aware of and was able to articulate for such a young age. Depending on your son's age, he may be feeling a lack of faith right now (why is God letting this happen?)

Also, keep your focus ahead, don't go back to old ways/habits.

Please pray about what's been said and disregard anything that doesn't align with what God has shown you, ok? flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

reply to answer

Post by Yasmin28R on Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:34 am

I am married to a man and we live together and are not planning to divorce, although we might not be so in love or passionate about our relationship. My son is two years old and my daughter is three years old. We are getting along quite fine, but one thought was that perhaps God will let something happen to our son if we separate?
When I got back from my mom's after summer my grandmother, also a christian, gave me a book about a couple who divorced and then their son died and that was after the first dream that I had. a warning?

Yasmin28R

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:08 am

Dear Yasmine
I have ot taken the accuracy test yet.
It must be hard what you and your husband may go through emotionally,spiritually.

Unfortunately children no matter what age see this and has a bad influence to them.My husband is not abeliever yet and it's very hard, and our marriage we have problems.I have almost grown up children,yet I think at any age it is a heart ache for them too.
Please ask the Lord for wisdom and LOVE.
I do not know if the fall of your son from the stairs is literal or symbolic. It may also be a symbolic falling and hurt.Yet pray for your son,for God to protect him what ever hurt it means literal or symbolic.
Please pray for your husband too.I don't know what happens to your marriage,but please trust God,put your life in God's hand.Seek his quiding and his will.

Please ask the Lord for revelation of your dream.If what I said is not what he reveals eo you,please toss it.
God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:12 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top