Woman with fangs trying to kill me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Woman with fangs trying to kill me

Post by virtue3125 on Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:24 am

I dreamt that I was with my sister. Not sure whose house I was in, but my daughter was there too. I don't remember what role my older sister played in the dream, I just remember seeing her there in the beginning but no time after. There was a lion walking around kind of stealth like and almost like he owned the place. My sister didn't seem to be afraid of it but she had no interaction with it. I was a little afraid of the lion but knew that I couldn’t show fear or else he would try to eat/attack me. I remember wondering, 'why isn't she afraid of it? is it her pet? and if so, why does she have a pet lion? those animals are dangerous.' The rule in the dream that I somehow knew, was not to lay on the ground or fall on the ground in the presence of the lion or else he would seriously harm you. We were outside and my daughter fell on the ground and I rushed to get her before the lion did. The lion was also rushing toward her. I had to fight it off a little, but I got her and she was unharmed. Then I remember a woman baring her teeth at me and staring at me with piercing eyes. I was staring back at her as her teeth tried to grow into fangs like she wanted to, or was about to devour me. I looked at her with piercing eyes and spoke boldly “I rebuke/bind you in the name of Jesus!” As I kept staring at her, she kept staring at me and her teeth continued to grow; then all of a sudden, she got a scared look in her eye and her teeth retracted. I remember thinking in the dream while her teeth were growing, ‘I can’t back down’.

virtue3125

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Woman with fangs trying to kill me

Post by lola21st on Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:01 pm

This dream is about standing firm in your faith and in the authority that Jesus has given us over the enemy (Luke 10:19) when we're being attacked. The lion represents Satan (1 Peter5:8-9 - 8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. 9 Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world.). You didn't cower when the lion went after your daughter, you fought it because you were protected what was yours; it didn't have any business attacking her.

Same thing with the woman with the fangs - she came at you to instill fear in you but you stood boldly in your faith and she ended up being the one who was afraid. (2 Timothy 1:7 7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind and 1 John 4:4
You are of God, little children, and have overcome them, because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.)

The dream may be warning you that there are people around you who may not even be aware of the spiritual doors that they have open that allow the enemy to come in and take up residence. Your discerning spirit allowed you to see the lion and see that it was a threat. Are you in ministry? You may be called to deliverance ministry because your faith as evidenced by this dream is strong...praise God! flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by virtue3125 on Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:10 pm

Thank you much! I have recurring dreams of the same lion and same tiny feeling of fear but knowing not to show it around him. You confirmed the scripture that the Holy Spirit also gave me in this instance with the dream...allowing me to think back on the other dreams and how I felt in the presence of the lion. Your comment about people around me that may not even realize that their actions are opening doors for the enemy to take up residence also confirms what I told my husband about his weakness in regards to the enemy; and how it could affect our children. No, I am not in ministry, but i I have been asking the Lord where He wants me. Thank you again for taking the time to minister to me in regards to my dream. May God continue to bless you and speak through you.

virtue3125

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:59 pm

To God be the glory! I'm happy that my interpretation ministered to you, God is good!

and thank you too!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:23 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top