Leaping on lions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Leaping on lions

Post by karen on Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:48 am

Just skip down to THE DREAM below if you don't want to read this progress report...

I have been away from the site for a while as so much is changing in real life since attempting to interpret dreams for myself. (I have not taken the test - but I have learned so much from this site)
So far I have been able to 'hear' and interpret for myself, which is really cool! As I develop, I would like, God willing to be a help to others.

I have found that praying specifically before I sleep, a BIG help. I pray simple things like; asking God to seal up His instruction within me as I sleep, so that I may act on it when I am awake.
I pray that I may KNOW and DO the right thing in my dreams. I ask for instruction and intervention from the Father.
I ask for greater understanding and discernment WITHIN my dreams of His will, and for Angels to be with me and help, as well as watch over my body when I am asleep.

In real life, I then deliberately practice. I would describe it as a kind of 'active listening' when I am awake. I ask the Holy Spirit to give me the interpretations to things I don't understand from the dreams, and He does! Obviously I ask Him about things in the awake life. That's a given.
I ask for scripture references too. This is a gr8 help. Also I am learning about new ways to wrap myself up and 'soak' in God's presence as a continual action. [abiding] It is making life so much better for me now to receive.

I am more sensitive to receiving revelation, and more confident as the answers come, backed up with the word. Sometimes I ask for the answer to be linked to more than one scripture for greater illustration. I am now able to apply this to everyday situations. I would have thought that this kind of living would take up more time, but it doesn't. Listening to God is easier, and I don't watch TV. I find that living this way makes me more hungry for the things of God.

If an answer does not come immediately on praying, I simply 'wait' for it to drop into my spirit, and it does! My sleeping life has made my awake life have a greater abundance of peace. (something I prayed for specifically)
Of course all of this is coupled with my usual Bible studies and walk with Jesus. I seem to be getting more done in the same time span, giving me an economy of time. I am keeping a journal as things are changing. I also notice what 'kills' the abiding in His presence and stop doing them.

An example? The other day I worked for too long without drawing aside in my thoughts. His presence lifted and I overstayed with what I was doing for an hour before I realised I was 'labouring' in my own strength. It felt dry and difficult, self-effort.
On the bus home, I asked God about it and He explained all this to me. Hey I am learning! I won't be doing that again, as His yoke is easy and His burden is light. I need to recognise this.

Also, instead of praying for some things, I just 'think' them and they manifest. At the moment I am practising on 'little things', but they really are manifesting, and it is fun!
It feels like I am being built up in faith, as the Holy Spirit brings to rememberance what has happened in the past and makes sense of it for me. Like the difference between RELIGION vs LIVING FAITH.

THE DREAM
A couple of days ago I had a short dream. I was very high up, above the clouds on a ledge in mid-air. Towards me came two lions. God the Father spoke up on the 'inside' of me and said, "Land on them!"

So I grabbed the lions and leapt off of the ledge. (I think by the necks?) We tumbled, falling, falling through the blue sky. They kept trying to move out of my grip and they were so muscular. The ground was fast approaching which my mind knew. I knew that the lions should cushion my fall, but oh my, they were not beneath me as they struggled. At one point I could see the blue sky between me and them through the gap between us! The thought came that my feet would hit the ground before them, and that 'naturally' I would be smashed!

Then as the ground rushed, I thought I had missed it as they still were NOT beneath me. For a split second, I wondered where God was? Then SUPERNATURALLY they STACKED. One on top of the other, BENEATH me!
I didn't do that...I knew it was God.
I don't remember the landing. I wasn't hurt.

Then I woke up. HAPPY!!!! So very happy, I knew I had the victory in something, but what?

Also I knew that I am far far above all dominion and principality with Jesus. I know this authority [exhousia] hat He has given me in my 'Knower'.

For me the additional milestone in this dream was HOW Father spoke to me. Always in my dreams, it is AUDIBLY or written form. This time He spoke INSIDE of me, like He does when I am awake and I discern His voice. Yeehah! I was so pleased to hear Him so intimately in my sleep like this for the very FIRST TIME!. In this new way!

In real life of course I asked in prayer about the lions, "What were they?" "What did they represent?" etc etc...
As I was getting ready for work, I was impressed that the lions were significant of something important and I hadn't gotten what it was.
Then the Holy Spirit dropped into my spirit, "JOBS". Oh, so they symbolise work? Okay?

I then went to Psalm 91, as I was impressed to in my quiet time, and BAM! Psalm 91:13 'You shall tread upon the lion and the cobra, the lion and the serpent you shall trample underfoot.' I prayed and thanked God.

Then He drew my attention again to the lions, this time, "What did they look like Karen?". I said "Lord, they looked like Lionesses, female because they didn't have big manes." Then I realised, their manes were not like big males, because they were YOUNG LIONS!

Then came this scripture bubbling up in my spirit LOUD and CLEAR...

Psalm 34:10
The young lions lack and suffer hunger; But those who seek the LORD shall not lack any good thing!

Oh wow! Boy did I have a great day, just on that communication alone! Let alone the rest God spoke to me about through the day.

Does anyone have anymore thoughts? Have I missed anything? I posted this dream and the additional info above it as an encouragement. God speaks to us in dreams to help us.

Oh by the way, I have now been offered 2 permanent jobs with a third that I am not convinced of, but I want what God wants for me, not what looks good in the natural. So in peace I will choose His will on earth, as it is in Heaven.

Karen

Last edited by karen on Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling edit)

karen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

added note to the dream

Post by karen on Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:05 am

After posting the dream just now, I got all the way out and logged out of the site and this came to me....

In the dream, God said, "Land on them"...

I have such a longing to own land in 2 places, I cannot describe to you how strong it is. It is a desire I believe He has planted in me over a long period of time based on scripture from Deut 8.

I did not make this connection with the dream until literally, just now..

karen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Leaping on lions

Post by Songs of Seashells on Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:18 am

WOW!!! THIS IS LIKE A METEORITE THAT JUST WENT BY!!! HOW AWESOME AND MOST OF ALL, HOW ENCOURAGING. SEEMS LIKE THE LORD IS ANSWERING YOUR DESIRE TO HELP OTHERS AS WELL.

ME!

I LIKE YOUR PRAYERS BEFORE BEDTIME.

I SHALL ADD THAT TO MY "LORD, POST YOUR WARRING AND MINISTERING ANGELS ABOUT ME, LET THE THINGS THAT GO INTO MY HEART AND MIND BE FATHER FILTERED, AND PLEASE GUARD MY HEART AND MY MIND IN CHRIST JESUS AND FATHER......
''seal up His instruction within me as I sleep, so
that I may act on it when I am awake''.
I LIKE YOUR OUTLINE OF THINGS THAT YOU DO, HEAR, SEE, AND LOOK FOR. IT REALLY HAS BLESSED MY HEART.
THANKS FOR SHARING.
LET US KNOW IF THE LORD PROVIDES THOSE TWO PIECES OF PROPERTY.
BTW, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO USE THEM FOR MAY I ASK?

THANKS AGAIN

RICH BLESSINGS TO YOU!

SONGS

Songs of Seashells

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by virtue3125 on Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:06 am

Hi Karen! Your whole post was just awesome and it makes my spirit leap when I hear of the awesome things that God does for people; because I know if He'll do it for them, He'll do it for me as long as I seek Him. The part of your post that stood out to me the most was when God asked you what the lions looked like. When I dream of lions I never see a mane. I never thought to think that the lions were female until now. Especially in the context of what's going on in my life. Thank you for sharing because through your sharing (and I just so happen to click on your post) I'm feel I'm getting closer to hearing what God is trying to tell me. Thanks again!

virtue3125

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I like the colour RED today...lol!

Post by karen on Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:40 am

At the weekend, as I came out of the loo, I was thinking [negatively/frustratedly] for a split second, 'Oh God, I'm not helping anyone' It was a thought that lasted a millisecond. (gotta watch 'em all the time) But it was a real thought in me.

Then I logged onto the site and came across,

by Songs of Seashells on Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:18 pm

WOW!!! THIS IS LIKE A METEORITE THAT JUST WENT BY!!! HOW AWESOME AND MOST OF ALL, HOW ENCOURAGING. SEEMS LIKE THE LORD IS ANSWERING YOUR DESIRE TO HELP OTHERS AS WELL.

ME!

Thank you soo much songs...He hears my heart's faintest cry. Thank you for blessing me with your response. It meant so much.

And then the double whammy, Virtue's entire post, in case I doubted! God You are so good!

I went away happy, Thanks Virtue!

I wanted to answer why I want the two places and countries I am believing God for, but was hesitant about replying as it is such an inner thing. I don't know if it should be brought out into the open yet. So I will continue to 'wait' until I feel okay to come out with it.

JOBS update
Today someone came to the door with leaflets, we spoke about stuff for a while, as the homeowners are away and I am house-sitting for them. (today is the only day I am off this week)

Then the person said, "Are you born again?" I said, "Yeah." Then things really took off. As well as speaking about the things of God, the Holy Spirit really moved in our conversation.

Eventually I was offered a job, not doing the leaflet stuff they were doing, but something else which is an opportunity for my own business which I could run alongside some of the things I am doing at present. So to start with, I could try it out.

As this was happening I wondered if this person on the doorstep, was real in how things were going, as they were offering me this so called 'job opportunity???' [read...'suspicious']
Anyway, I have decided to look things up on the net, but am not going to rush into anything. (I was quietly praying in my heart whilst having the whole 'job' conversation with them)

I know what kind of thing I need from my time with God. I have been specific in my prayer and fasting...

I want something which I can do, not just in UK, but other countries. This 'opportunity' ticks the boxes. I want to have my own business. Tick. I want something ethical, moral, something that a committed Christian can do with integrity and no compromise with the world's way. I want a Blessing stream of income. Tick. I want results for steady working. Tick. The list is endless, but so far it seems to fit.

I am in the world, but not of it. I have worked since I was 15 years old, and the terrible things I have seen and endured in the workplace, I do not care for. Yet recently, I have had a major shift in my thinking, resulting in supernatural peace in the workplace. (Rom:12 1-2)

I am not 'owned' by the system of Babylonian working. In Britain, during a recession the workforce are being treated like they are 'paid' slaves.
I work in the Blessing of the Lord that makes rich and adds no sorrow/toil with it. I have renewed my mind in this area.

I not only work in the Anointing.

I now work like I am a multi-millionaire who works because she wants to, and not because she has to kind of mindset, as God is my source. [Isaac prospered in famine]

It changes the attitude of those around me. I still work with a spirit of excellence, but I am not owned and dominated by a wage packet, and the fear is gone. I go into my working heavenly environments with peace, joy and diligence now. Its a cool way to work. I am free. God taught me this through the last season.

I have peace about today's doorstep encounter. [Let's see God do His all sufficiency in all things, and His exceedingly, abundantly manifest for me in this]

However, I have not had peace about staying in the jobs I am in for the rest of my time here on this planet, as the finances would never accomplish what I believe God wants for my life, and that of others.

BTW one of the jobs I do on a self-employed basis, they want me full-time and permanent, but I have no peace about accepting. I have felt that God has so much more for me. I need to be free to do the things He has been speaking to me about, and not become ensnared again.

[I dream of giving lands/properties away] so far I have sown homes, cars and finance and more. Yet, there is so much more I want to demonstrate and give into. God has laid them on my heart. I want to boldly say with right action, God directed giving, that the Gospel works! With demonstrations of God's power, and provision.

Anyway, I have been listening, questioning, reflecting on a lot of stuff, and the Lions dream really is manifesting. So quickly!

I keep hearing scripture bubble up through my spirit, and am applying it to every situation now. I am overtaken with Blessing. The Ploughman is overtaken by the Reaper. Those who through faith and patience/endurance obtain/lay hold of the promises. My warfare has ended, as God is fighting for me. All things are working together for my good. Faith begins where the will of God is known.

I don't even have to search for the scriptures and confirmations, they are exploding around me and within me. So supernaturally.

I'm not on a spiritual 'high'. I am merely receiving my inheritance.

It makes a welcome change from the last season, which I didn't much care for, as it was soooo painful. It lasted 47 years!
Okay Lord, I do not remember nor consider the former things of old, nor look back at THAT plough!

Behold I do a new thing, now it shall spring forth: shall you not know it? I really do like the new!

karen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top