xray vision,,,,,,,

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

xray vision,,,,,,,

Post by dreamster on Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:50 pm

this morning i was prayin early,,5am.. then i went bak2 sleep,,an haddanutha drm,,around 8am,, i kno i shooda been up an having ,,,here goes,,i was in a building that had movie theater seats,,i am moving among the ppl ..i guess i was ministering ,praying,,laying hands,, on the but i was seeing ppls bodys like an xray,,i say a guys elbow wiv a steel plate in it,,then suddenly it disapeared,, hummashia!!..then i saw otha ppl wiv a dot showing wer ther was sickness/disease,,an they wer healed,, i came across 2 old ladies sitting 2getha,,i was overcome wiv glory an was on the floor,,a carpetbaby,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: xray vision,,,,,,,

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:58 pm

Could that dream anything to do with the dove dream? I want to say of course it does silly... When the Holy Spirit flew to you do you think that He gave you the gift of healing?

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:05 pm

um i dont know h/ft,,ive got some health lssues miself,, i was hopeing i was gonna be healed afta mi experiance,,but not the case,, um yes i think the 2 are connected,,aswell as mi blue suit drm,,they seem 2 go 1 2 3,,,im thinkin its a future situation thats not 2 far away,, ,,i hadda man frm chicago pray 4 me ,,i went up 4 healing an gotta prophasy instead,,he justed blerted it out,,sayin i wasnt goin 2 die but had 2 much 2 do in the kingdom,, ,,so im goin wiv that,, sure,,i'll pray 4 ppl..

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:31 pm

That's an exciting dream nonetheless!!! I def. want an update of this in the future I agree, I always seriously wonder about people that say they have the gift of healing and they themselves are well. I have heard of God healing someone that doctors cannot heal and then He gives them the gift of healing. I firmly believe that the gifts God gives are based on what we have overcome/came out of and we understand and we know the answer and in Whom the Hope lies (Yeshua, the only one who ever lived on earth that has suffered more than anyone who ever lived) and can offer that to someone who is hurting as we did. People just don't believe/trust people who haven't been in the same situation. They don't think the other person can possibly understand or have an answer to something they don't know of what they are trying to understand. Anyway, you must know that for sure!

I haven't been prophesied over in YEARS and don't even remember what was said! I was just imagining some stranger coming up to me in public saying they have a word for me and they just start prophesying and then I would be startled and confused because it's so not normal for that to happen in public.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:38 pm

h/f of course i keep u updated,, hmm maybe i shood be DrD,,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Apr 09, 2010 4:04 pm

By Dr. Yah

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:54 pm

t u 4 the but i fhav2 pass that on 2 one greata than me,, ,,i'll just carry on an look 4ward 2 ma ,,it wood be a nice change frm the h/ft D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:30 pm

you're too funny!! It's good that you didn't accept the praise for yourself because it was meant for

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:38 pm

maybe we can do a deal???,,,60/40?? just mi thorts,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:40 pm

Those are BAD thoughts Dreamster, BAD thoughts

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:58 pm

ok 90/10..thats pretty reasonable,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:03 pm

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:06 pm

Wow.Great dream!

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:13 am

ohhh alritey then lordy get all tha glory,, u drivea hard bargin,,h/ft

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:14 am

ditte,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Apr 13, 2010 12:32 am

else??

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:43 pm

im sure i hav more patiants 2 see,, DrD ,,,come out now,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeeminglove on Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:31 pm

dreamster: i'm new here. i've read your dreams. i'm in a similar situation with dreams (nothing like your's though, mine are just recurring dreams)

one thing i have learned through experience is that empathy is for the person who is not going through the trial. empathy is so important so that you are able to understand how you would feel during the same situation and how you would have wanted to have been treated. it's interesting to say the least. i am very excited to see what God is going to do in your life. i was definitely humbled when you wrote you were up at 5a.m. praying... because at that time, i was still VERY unconscious in my bed! God will definitely honor your dedication to Him.

as for the x-ray vision: i would say discernment (you're seeing things that are hidden, broken, hurting) and also the gift of knowledge (you just were told by the x-ray vision that there was issues with people that they weren't readily telling you since you were walking over to the people and it doesn't seem like it was vice-versa)

So I would consider that maybe God wants you to look for the hurting, the sick and the weak. look for signs that things aren't right, look for little things that maybe they're not aware of themselves (some coming illness in their bodies, some psychological issues that are preventing them from growing in God and furthering the Kingdom.) Definitely can see the gift of healing, something I have been dreaming of for a long time. (Been seeing my Mom and sister dying, yet were alive and walking through a hospital).

I would also delve deeper and think that its more than just "healing" the sick. God has people healed of illnesses make an offering to God in the O.T. I believe that since they were healed by God already that it was more of an offering for cleansing their insides (i.e. changing their hard feelings toward their wives' rejections due to an unclean disease) since now that they were well, they were going to go back into normal society and face the people who rejected them due to ailments.

I'm not a dream interpreter, but I know that in my dreams, there are deeper issues of the heart that God ALWAYS puts in my dreams. Like God saying, "Emily, I am going to bring this gift into your life because I love you, but I also want you to take a look at how your careless hearts and tongue may hurt people." My dreams often tell the future and even come to pass, but a sin issue is always pointed out in my dreams(heart conditions). I'm not saying God was showing YOU a sin issue in your life, but maybe the healed may need changes of hearts due to the hardship the may have faced. :) Just an opinion. :)

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:18 am

watta lovely long reply,, e/m,,um im notta supasta,, ,,more like this,, ,,i agree its deserning gifts,, yaay,,hmmmm u make some good points,, ,,t u ,,call again,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:54 pm

D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:21 pm

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by John7 on Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:30 pm

Sounds extremely similar if not identical to John G Lakes ministry. The Lord gave John G Lake such an annointing for a healing ministry, he was able to discern the exact sickness that a person had, and he had an almost 100% success rate for everyone he prayed for.

John G Lakes ministry was really a ministry the Lord caused me to read up on, and it was a real blessing to read about what the Lord did through his ministry.

I really think you should read up on John G Lake, because it may be a ministry God is calling you into. If you have had two dreams in recent times regarding a healing ministry, then I would say God is definitely preparing you for what is ahead.

A fully annointed healing ministry is very rare where the gift of healing and miracles are working at full capacity, and thats definitely where I believe God is going to take you as per the dream. You have definitely had a rare calling that few people experience. And no Im not trying to puff up your head, Im simply trying to prepare you for what is coming ahead.

I would say your almost finished your preparation phase. Im sure you have gone through tremendous: trials, dissapointments, hurts and pain, that you had no idea why you had to go through. If your really called for the ministry you describe in your dream, I would say you have gone through the hell of your life recently, and it was only the grace of Jesus Christ that brought you through. To recieve that kind of power, you have got to go through the wilderness with the beasts and be tested by the devil, because thats what Jesus did before he returned with power. No doubt your acquinted with the devil and his methods, and have survived many spiritual attacks and maybe physical attacks. But it was all for a purpose. Israel is known as the best army in the world, and they are the best army in the world because they are in a constant state of war, they know how to survive attacks and they know how to fight back. Im sure God has taught you to use the word in your times of testing and battle.

Im sure through all the trials and battles you have been through it has really humbled you too, because I guess thats what tough experiences do to us, they make us realize that we are totally reliant on God and without Him we are nothing.

I truly believe you will be used to touch many lives and to set free many people from sickness and disease. I guess God will pour out that Holy Ghost revival power upon you when He decides to move on the earth. I look forward to hearing your future testimonies.

John7
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:09 pm

j7..ive read sum jg lakes life an times,, im dont think im in tha same league as him but more like this,, lol! ,,um i can puff mi own head as othas here wood know, um mi attacks wer from conception an havnt really stopped since,, ,,,many times been ovawellmed ,, but jus manage 2 hold on, 4 ur encouraging werds,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu777 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:45 pm

Hi dreamster! Great dream! I encourage you to look up Bill Johnson on YouTube. He is the senior pastor at Bethel church in America. He has a sermon on Testimonies actually meaning "do it again" - I can't quite remember his exact words! But he explains that your testimony is not just about you telling a story but you acting in faith to pass on the healing, salvation, blessing etc which gave you a testimony. Now I know you said that you are sick and haven't been healed yet but that doesn't stop you from working in God's healing authority for others and for yourself. I guess that's faith in it's self, working out of the miracle before it's even happened! Start consulting God about what it is He wants you to do with the gift, pray that God will develope it in you and that He will bring people an opportunity to express GOD'S healing power THROUGH you.
If Christ is in you then go out in His authority.

Be blessed so that you can be the blessing. Xoo

Lulu777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lulu777 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:48 pm

But more to the point, bless others and let that be your blessing.

Lulu777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:47 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top